Hey folks, so I have a request thread already but I thought I would make a new one to try and make my ideas more specific and offer more in depth plots and ideas.
About Me and Rules
- I am a 24 year old male from England. I have been roleplaying since I was 16 and from around 20 erotically.
- All characters are over 18, no exceptions.
- Simply I roleplay for fun. I am looking for nothing more than that. If I make friends along the way then fair enough but I am not worried if that isnít what you are looking for.
- Be patient. Sometimes it isnít possible to reply we all have a life outside the internet. Also I feel as if I am one of the few people roleplaying here that live in England so time zones are vastly different.
- I prefer the plot to smut, growing the characters and allowing the story to develop (70% 30%) in an ideal world.
- I will always try and offer at least 3 paragraphs of solid literate writing and would like the same or similar in return just to keep everything flowing.
- Just have FUN! If you arenít enjoying the roleplay then say so I wonít be offended.
I have put in bold the character I would prefer to play.
Student x Teacher
- It is the same thing day in day out as the teacher has to put up with one particular student causing problems for him and the class. It canít continue this way, the constant disruption is just making his job a misery. Time to show her a lesson but how will he do it. (Medium Term)
- She has had her eyes on the teacher for a long time now. Nobody knows, she has kept it to herself for fear of getting in trouble for her obsession of him. Thing is she doesnít know that he also has a crush on her, keeping it to himself for fear of losing his job. How will it end? (Medium/Long Term)
Student x Student
- The obsession he has is unhealthy. Following her home, tapping into her phone and just being down right creepy. Fact is he is a geek, nothing but a loner in the school that nobody has time for. She is a cheerleader, popular in all parts of the school everyone knowing who she is. However when he finally hatches a plan to get her alone will it all go the way he wants or horribly wrong? (Long Term)Cheating Husband
- He has had his eye on his co-worker for a long time now and when she finally relented to his desires he was over the moon. Naturally he forgot one big fact about his life, he was married. How will he fare in keeping up his new relationship with his wife also vying for his attention (Long Term and possibly multiple roles)Brother
- She loved her brother, perhaps more than a sister should. Now that he has a girlfriend the jealousy of not having him for herself drives her insane. She sets out to show him just what he is missing by not having her and only her in his life. Will he relent or is he not interest in keeping it in the family? (Long Term)Father
- Since the passing of his wife he has tried his best to be the best dad he can be to his loving daughter. Problem is everything she does drives him insane even down to the fact that she reminds him so much of his wife. When he offers himself to her after realising the love for her was not just how a father should love his own flesh and blood how will she react? (Long Term)
- Since being eight years old MC and YC have done everything together, everything that was until he got himself a girlfriend. Being budged to one side YC was left alone as a slight tint of jealously began to set in. Not sure if it was down to the fact of not seeing him as much or in fact if she wanted him just for her own she sets out to find out and see everything about him that she never did before. (Long Term)
- Is it wrong for friends to want to be together? Will it ruin everything that has happened between them? Well there is only one way to find out. It is the morning after the night of the party and waking up beside one another naked they set out to really find out what happens when friends become partners (Long Term)Best Friend
x Best Friends Girlfriend
- Being in love with a woman was normal but when it could jeopardise your friendship with your long standing friend then perhaps this isnít a good idea. Is it possible to still be friends when you try and prove your love for his girlfriend? (Long Term)[/color]
More to come. Please feel free to approach me to talk about ideas or to offer your own, it doesn't have to be from the above I am open to suggestions.