You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 03:57:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Simple role play - detail & character development (F seeking M)  (Read 303 times)

Offline JsHLDantesTopic starter

• ~ acolyte of Aphrodite ~
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • “The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Simple role play - detail & character development (F seeking M)
« on: January 21, 2015, 11:08:12 PM »

yes, I'm newly approved.  However, I'm no stranger to role playing of various kinds, and I seek an intelligent partner to discover what we can create.

Feel free to review my preferences link on my profile.  I don't have much more to say, no extravagant or detailed storylines for now. I want to get my feet wet on here.   I will say: 
I love a strong storyline, some internal and external character motivations that create conflict. Hopefully a sense of adult thinking. Hopefully it involves sensuality, but I'm not about sex just for the sake of writing smut. A strong character and good writing is very important - detail-oriented is perfect. 

I love strong male characters who have some unique quality, an aura of mystery, dark past, troubles. 

I'd love to engage a male drow...pirate...or similar slightly dark characters.

My writing style is detailed, I get completely into my character, and prefer the same in return.  Let's see what we can do, shall we?  Please review my Ons and Offs/preferences.   ;)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 01:36:13 AM by HollyLouiseDantes »