You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 04:06:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pokemon Tabletop United [Interest Check]  (Read 800 times)

Offline FlamingAce242

Re: Pokemon Tabletop United [Interest Check]
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2015, 03:53:54 PM »
Actually I like the idea of one trainer and six pokemon, so we have a more focused story. I think I will go with a cyndaquil as my character

Offline LSWSjr

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2015, 04:38:17 PM »
So now it looks like we have an NPC trainer, a PC trainer, 3 PC Pokemon and an NPC Pokemon.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Offline eternaldarknessTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2015, 05:43:49 PM »
Still tentatively interested, but I must admit I much preferred the idea of three PC trainers with three PC pokemon...

How the setup will end up looking depends on the players. If people make trainers, there will be 3 trainers.

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2015, 05:49:49 PM »
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221753.0 - OOC and Character Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221754.new#new - IC thread

get those characters made and post them in the character thread. Once we have most of the characters posted, we'll get started.

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2015, 01:48:04 AM »
I dug up my old Pokemorph rules from a previous game for those of you wanting to get the mon feel while also being trainers. feel free to make full-scale morphs if you'd like, and yes, they CAN be trainers. All characters start at level 5 (if human) or 10 if a Pokemorph. Pokemon start at level 5.

Pokemorph Rules (Race replacement, changes creation and progression by a bit)
-Has visible Pokemorph/Pokemon features in a way that grant them a type and altered stats at character creation. Use species base stats + nature.
-HP Formula: (HP x 3)+ 10 +(Level x 1.5)
-Follow Base Relation rules with Stat Points (if BR is broken due to class-stat increases, one cannot add stat-points to it until relation is 'balanced' again)
-Skill edges prerequisite:
Adept - Level 2
Expert - Level 10
Master - level 22
-Gain Edges or Features only on even levels. (ex: Level 2 is an edge, level 4 is a feat, etc; they alternate)
-Gain capabilities based on base species.
-Capabilities that are normally calculated by skills remain unchanged. Capabilities that are not, like levitate, firestarter, teleport, aura reader, etc. are gained. Capabilities may be improved by pokemon edges.
-Level from 1-100
-Gain 1 Tutor Point at first level and +1 Tutor Point for every 10th level.
-Gain +1 stat point every level
-Gain Moves from their base species level-up list
-May have up to 10 moves on their movelist (up to 4 from TMs/Tutors.)
-The types granted to you by your base-Mon count as the Elemental Connection for that type, in regards to qualifying for feats or classes that need them as a prequisite (A dragon type-Morph can become a Herald of Pride or Dragon ace, etc)
-May have no more than 3 classes.

Morph Mega Evolution
Morphs can Mega Evolve, it functions just like pokemon, with a few differences detailed below. In order to do so, they must take the Mega Evolution Feature, this does not count as a class.

Mega Evolution
[+1 Any Stat()][+1 Any Stat()]
Prerequisite: 1 of the following Skills at Master Rank: Focus, Combat, or Intuition
Bind 1 AP
Effect: Once per Scene as a Swift Action, the Pokemorph may activate Mega Evolution. Mega Evolution lasts for X Rounds, where X is your Focus, Combat, or Intuition Rank. Mega Evolution for Pokemorphs acts the same as if they were a Pokemon (They gain Stat Bonuses, possibly a Type Change, and a new Ability). When those rounds are over, the Pokemorph is treated as if they just used a Move with the Exhaust Keyword.

Finishing Move
[+1 Attack][+1 Special Attack]
Prerequisite: Mega Evolution
Bind 1 AP
Effect: Cooperate with your GM to create a new Move which can only be used while Mega Evolution is Active. This move does not add to your current Move List for Morphs (Essentially giving them +1 Move Slots, but only for this Move).
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 01:55:01 AM by eternaldarkness »

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2015, 01:53:01 AM »
I changed the starting levels for PC's, so adjust accordingly.

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2015, 06:16:59 AM »
 Woo! Ally is back in business.

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2015, 01:43:20 PM »
get those characters made, people!