You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:07:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Lit, Creative F for Adultery Role (younger M/older F)  (Read 187 times)

Offline wattersfallTopic starter

Seeking Lit, Creative F for Adultery Role (younger M/older F)
« on: January 13, 2015, 02:37:23 PM »
Hi all...I am new to E and seeking a female partner to play an older female in the range of late 30s-50.  I see the pairing being between a young man, probably 19-21, home from college for the summer, and a next door neighbor who is married, but has grown bored and perhaps disgusted with her husband (he is a cop, perhaps a crooked one?).  Initially she would seduce him to lure him in, but ultimately the female character wants to take on more of a sub role and be controlled by the young man. 

This is just a rough idea, so I am open to suggestions and your own ideas for the role.  Ultimately, I am seeking a partner who wants to collaborate and develop a story together.  I am also looking for someone who is quite literate, meaning at least 3-4 paragraphs per post.  This is generally what I can provide for my own posts, and sometimes more for intros, new settings, etc.  I am hoping to find someone who can really challenge me to write better and create a story that provides as much mental stimulation as sexual. 

Please feel free to PM me to discuss further.

Offline wattersfallTopic starter

Re: Seeking Lit, Creative F for Adultery Role (younger M/older F)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 05:37:32 PM »
Bump to see if there's any interest...