You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 01:02:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ménage à trois? (Male for two females.)  (Read 112 times)

Offline fezesarecoolTopic starter

ménage à trois? (Male for two females.)
« on: December 30, 2014, 09:22:33 AM »
Okay, I'm not going to do a really detailed post. I'm pretty sure it's fairly obvious what I am looking for here. My idea would be quite simple, me and one of the girls will be a married couple and things have lately run down a little in the bedroom, and we decide that the way to spice things up would be getting someone else involved. The wife's best friend.

I reckon this could easily turn into a really good roleplay, either on here or a messenger, I'm not too fussy. Please do PM me and we can discuss ideas, I am open to any suggestions. I know this isn't really very detailed at all, but I just wanted to get it out there pretty quickly.

I only roleplay in third person, and I am pretty detailed. Doing 2-5 paragraphs per reply, so I would want someone who was also going to join in and do about the same, with good grammar as well.