You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:17:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A tale as old as Time....Beauty & the Beast Requests {All Genders Welcome}  (Read 205 times)

Offline DemonessOfDeathValleyTopic starter

• For those who are gone.....but never forgotten....
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
~Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder and only skin deep. An outward appearance speaks nothing about the heart or what gentleness lies within the soul. Each of these beasts bear the unkindest curse of all....Though his Beauty will see past it. And all curses....can be broken.~

~If any of these ideas interest you, please feel free to PM. Please DO NOT reply in this thread. Thank you.~

Beauty's Beast was a Dragon
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 11:15:27 PM by DemonessOfDeathValley »

Offline DemonessOfDeathValleyTopic starter

• For those who are gone.....but never forgotten....
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Beauty's Beast was a Dragon!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 06:12:52 PM »
~This picture inspired me a great deal. What I'm looking for is a sort of retelling of Beauty and the Beast. I'd like for the Dragon to have a gentle heart and soul. But be fiercely protective of Beauty. He's just as much a prisoner as the woman that is given to him along with the spoils of war. That's my general idea, though it's not set in stone. And I am looking for a male Dragon. ~

~If interested, please feel free to PM. Please DO NOT, respond here. Thank you.~