You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:18:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male playing M or F - seeking M/F or F/F stories  (Read 161 times)

Offline Doji HoturiTopic starter

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Male playing M or F - seeking M/F or F/F stories
« on: November 21, 2014, 10:03:44 PM »
Hello folks,

Been here just shy of a week and I'm in one roleplay, so far. Although I'm also in another game on another site, I think I have room in my life for another story or two. The link to my O/O's page is in my signature and it includes a fair bit of information to include my interests.

In short, though, I'm up for just about any setting and have a relatively short 'offs' list. So there's that.  :)

Settings I'm particularly drawn to at the moment are:
Star Wars - Old Republic Era, Prequal Era particularly
Star Trek - TNG and after
Halo - because Spartans
Post Apocalypse - anything from Zombies just started popping up all the way to Fallout, actually would LOVE something like Tom Clancy's "The Division" (This might actually be my biggest draw, right now)
Middle Earth - because Tolkien (1st, 2nd, or 3rd Age...not interested after War of the Ring and Aragorn is crowned)

You don't see what you're wanting? Take a look at my O/O's link and see if it's there. I'm actually very much open to just about anything.

Thanks for perusing and I look forward to writing with y'all.  :)

Doji