Concepts with Endless Variations; F seeking M or F

Started by madmaemarch, November 17, 2014, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madmaemarch

Greetings to all! I'm Mae, and I'm a bit on the new side here.

Before we get into things here, I would invite you to visit my On's and Off's Page to learn a little more about me. Once you've done so, I'm sure you'll realize how unfocused and open my tastes and cravings really are, and as such it will come as no surprise that every concept I pitch has various that can make it fit into a variety of different niches.

Everything I have posted here is designed to be One on One. They could easily be a quick story or be turned into a rambling, epic adventure. I'm willing to play either male or female characters, though I do prefer to play the female; and anywhere where I have gender roles specifically described I'm usually willing to flip them around or whatever is necessary to make my partner the most comfortable with the game.

Variations: I'm open to games that fit into basically all of the Elliquiy categories. Since all of my ideas are easily tweaked to fit into several other categories I'll make the initial pitch for the basic "Light" concept, which I am definitely happy to play out just as it is. If you're looking for something a little more than just light vanilla stuff, below each of the core notions you'll see a "Variations" sub-section in which I detail my thoughts of possible variations to make them into Bondage D/s S&M, Non-Consensual Human or Exotic, or fully Extreme versions.

Let's jump on into this then, shall we? The first three are actually ones I originally drummed up for My Non-Adult Roleplay Requests Thread back before I was approved. Now, if you check them out in that thread they're significantly more specific (for reasons discussed in that thread), but I decided to post the basic thoughts for them here as well in a more open-ended fashion. Also, the Non Adult thread is still active and open, so if you ever feel an itch to play that way or know anyone who's joining newly and looking for a way to kill time, feel free to direct them to it; I'll always help kill time there for anyone waiting to get in.  O:)

Life, Love, and the Living Dead
It's been years since everything humans thought to be true of the world was turned inside out. A zombie outbreak destroyed most of civilization, but that was only the beginning. Stories passed around the few colonies of survivors talk of other creatures roaming in the already perilous world outside the walls; both terrible and wondrous. The colonies are safe enough for those willing to play by their distorted and often equally perilous rules, but they're also easy to get yourself thrown out of, or worse. Survivors frequently are left to find their way through the wilderness and ruins of a society that was outside the safety of the walls. With zombies, gangs of humans turned savage, and other unknown monsters lurking in the dark there's really no end tot he possebilities for all possible catagories.

Variations

• BDsSM: A young woman is found outside the walls, nearly dead and under attack. The rest of the group she'd been traveling with is gone and she's all but given up when a mercenary for one of the wealthier families in the nearest compound and his men find her. The group leader proceeds to sell her to his benefactor, who offers the girl a life of safety and nigh on luxury in addition for her obedience and full submission to his every desire.
  • Non-Con Human: A soft girl who's grown up in the relative safety of the colonies is banished for refusing the advances of a guard. After wandering through the wilds for days trying to find the next colony she's picked up a gang of nearly feral, barbaric humans who've not only survived, but thrived in the chaos around them.
  • Non-Con Exotic to Extreme: Similar concept to above, but taken to another level. The girl could perhaps be forced to endure defilement by any number of creatures in the wasteland, or perhaps just be taken by a pack of werecreatures, vampires, or other semi-sentient creatures from the start. Obviously this could stay something as simple as NCE, or it could easily be made into a violent gorey mess that requires the extreme labeling.

To the Stars
This one almost borders on being a Whedonverse. The world I picture is very much like the one Serenity and Firefly are set in, but with a hint of Farscape thrown in there with the presence of other races and species peppered throughout the universe. A small crew spacecraft departs for an extensive mission exploring some of the farther reaches of the galaxy, only to find after several hours that they have a stowaway.

Variations

• BDsSM: The captain keeps the stowaway as their own personal slave; possibly prostituting the stowaway out to the other crew members or using them as a distraction/assassin at various ports.
  • Non-Con Human or Exotic to Extreme: The stowaway is abused by the crew and then sold into slavery and prostitution at one of the upcoming ports (or perhaps attempts to runaway and is drug into it by her new captors). Potential for bizarre new creatures to be part of it in a minor way or in a violent and terrifying way that could push all the way to the Extreme catagory.

The Stepbrother
When their parents got married, neither of two siblings handled it very well. As a fourteen-year-old, the girl simply acted out with the usual catty attitude and cliche rebellion of a normal teenager, but her 17 year old step brother took a far more violent and criminal route. At first, the parents were willing to ignore it and even help cover his indiscretions up, but when daddy caught his new stepson making out with his precious little girl, the older brother was immediately turned in for his criminal actions. A brief stint in JV only lasted until he was 18, then the brother disappeared entirely. The daughter -now in college and 19 years old- is set to return home to house-sit for her parents during her summer break as they leave to tour Europe for 4 weeks. Her folks have only been gone a day when her stepbrother returns out of nowhere.

Variations

• BDsSM: This could go either way; either he could control her and teach his spoiled little sister what it's like to not get her way, or, in return for her letting him stay without calling their parents to rat him out, she could force him to bend to her will and be her slave.
  • Non-Con Human: Brother rolls in, possibly with some of his buddies, and effectively holds little sis hostage.
  • Extreme: Brother has developed something of a dark side to his perversity -and possibly little sis is into it, depending on which way we wanna play it- and decides to not just have his way with her, but also to defile her with use of other things: a milk snake, his trust Rottweiler, possibly other animals.

For Love of a Good Butler
This one is something of a reverse Sabrina. An American woman goes to visit her extremely wealthy grandfather. While there, she meets and becomes enamored with one of the butlers.

Variations

• BDsSM to Non-Con Human: The girl starts out by ordering him around; ever the obedient servant, he obeys. As they grow more comfortable with each other and eventually cross the line into a fully sexual relationship however, he turns the tables and shows a hidden dominant side, turning her into his sexual plaything during their nights together. This could stay mutually consensual and desired, or turn dark with blackmail or some other means of turning it fully non-consensual.
  • Non-Con Exotic to Extreme: The butler is no mere human, but rather a half demon (or any other creature you think may work) trying to hide as a human. Through the girls obsession with him she discovers what he really is (or perhaps he just takes a fancy to her and enacts his depravities out of his own desires) and begins to torment her to keep her quiet. It could be something as simple as his own actions, or perhaps involve him summoning up other things in his command to drive the woman to madness.

That's all I've got fully formulated for right now, but I'll also give you these few other ideas that are just quick little thoughts that have tickled my fancy. I really don't have them shaped into full pitches -obviously-, but they're things I wouldn't mind working on more with someone or hearing someone else's pitch on.

Non-thought out ideas

• Centaurs, minotaurs, fawns, or other part human/part beast creatures, specifically in a male creature on human (or other human-like species such as elf, fairy, whatever else we can come up with) female situation.
  • Witches, warlocks, whatever other magical practitioner in a sex magic or right of passage type situation.
  • Fan meeting/stalking/being stalked by a celebrity of varying level (I'm putting this here simply because I keep having sex dreams about this Youtube "celebrity" that I get a giggle out of)
  • Courupting any form of religious fanatic; extra points if posession is involved.
  • Something Lovecraftian in nature?

I'll do my best to keep this updated with anything new that pops into my head. In the mean time, if anything strikes your fancy or gives you an idea for anything otherwise feel free to privately message me to see if we can get something started. Please don't be afraid to ask for/suggest variances to anything I've suggested or pitch your own ideas to me if what you've read here makes you think I'd be into them.

Hope to hear from you soon!
-Mae

madmaemarch

Updated after a long absence. I tweaked a few of the existing concepts then added on a few other quick ideas that I don't necessarily have a full pitch for to the end.