You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 09:26:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: An Old OC Bio.  (Read 571 times)

Offline Jason SmithTopic starter

An Old OC Bio.
« on: October 28, 2014, 11:04:10 AM »
I will post a story later. (When I make it) :P

John Carter. Not many knew his name. And if they did, they didnt know his name. One of the most dangerous assassins I met and yeah, one of the smoothest too. But yeah... I guess a bit of backstory is needed.
It all started from our very own Wolverine. A small piece of puzzle for the rather big mutant world, but it was a piece that changed lives. As well as end them. Stryker kept experimenting on his DNA even after Logan broke out of his facility, thus giving rise to Deadpool. But he turned insane. What next? So Stryker decided to try his cards one last time and used Deadpools DNA on a Non Mutant. It didnt work and he was stopped by the original X Men. The soldier survived even after injection and didnt bear any changes. Until along came his son, John.
In th beginning, John was like any other boy. Chocolate Brown eyes and Black Spiky hair. His Parents by then thought they had passed the mutant phase and could lead normal lives. But it was not to be so. At 15 years of age, John first exhibited his powers: Regeneration.
Their house had caught fire. John managed to pull out his mother before a section of the burning room landed flat on his head. He was presumed dead. But you dont get to see a Corpse wih a burnt face sit up after a few hours and talk. His fmily was obviously freaked out.
He was thrown out. Considered an Outcast like any other mutant. He managed to find another home at an Army Veteran's house who taught him to shoot. A trained Sniper has very few job opprtunities and he was sent to border Patrol at 19 and transferred to Spec Ops at 20. Growing tired of his job, he faked his own death. He contined to use his skills and became an assasin. Until he was picked up by shield, that is.
And Now here he is. Spending his time flirting around with Black Cat and Sharing a pizza with Iron Man.

Offline AzaraelLawless

Re: An Old OC Bio.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 12:32:02 PM »
Pardon my intrusion but i love the concept of a continued weapon x program, I hope you write a story soon, im greatly looking forward to reading if you do :D