The Queen's champion. FxF Mega Craving!

Started by Malgriff, October 26, 2014, 09:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

There's two ways I can see this playing out, one being an Alice X White Queen pairing from Tim Burton's Alice in wonderland, or in a completely new setting with original characters. I'm craving this story so bad it hurts.

The story is flexible enough that I can't decide what angle to go with but the basic pairing would be myself playing the champion, reluctant, eager or stoic. My partner playing the queen can play anyway they like provided there is chemistry between them. I like the idea of the relationship being unheard of or taboo. Either the fact that they are the same gender or that champions should not court their Liege. Or perhaps that is the role of the champion but perhaps champions have never been the same gender as their Liege's before now?

While the relationship and building of characters is the backbone for this plot I would like to build up a world around them, throwing problems and even menial tasks at the pair.

If we are to go with the Wonderland/Underland fandom I'll happily play Alice and I'm open to discuss what brings her back to Underland. Perhaps a threat arises for the Queen? Or perhaps an event long overdue and Underland is in need of the champion to oversee the event? As for the White Queen I've been reading a few fics where she has a much darker side to her (E.G Using her vows to never harm a living thing to keep it under control, perhaps a possessive nature? But I don't mind it being more light hearted either.

Malgriff