You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:49:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Idle's Ideas  (Read 250 times)

Offline IdlewyldTopic starter

Idle's Ideas
« on: October 26, 2014, 06:04:10 PM »
Hi there! I'm Idlewyld and here is my first stab at a One-on-One/Solo request thread. Most of what you need to know about me before we get started is Here in my On's and Off's Thread. Everything I do here will be on forums. In most cases I can be somewhat flexible about roles we play. Please PM me if you're interested (or you have an idea that you'd like to try out.)

So onto the ideas.

The PSP

The Pi Nu Sigma fraternity is holding its annual PSP (Progressive Strip Party.) Every half-hour, the bells chime and the guests donate another article of clothing for charity right there on the floor. Did your character come just out of curiosity, or something more? Will he or she leave early, or stay for the full monty? And what happens after? (FxM most likely)

The Stripper Next Door

When the girl moved in next door, she seemed quiet and mousy. Then late one night, your character needed to stop by the Elks Lodge to use the restroom. Apparently it was rented out for a bachelor party, and the entertainment is none other than... her. Things are going to get very different in the neighborhood... (Again seeing this as FxM, though FxF is certainly possible)

What Kind of Perv Built This Dungeon Anyway?

It was supposed to be a simple dungeon crawl for YC and MC. Little did they know that the plentiful traps in the way were less in the way of deadly but more in the way of well... just plain perverted. (FxF most likely)

The Adventures of Talissa and the Magical Black Cloak

Talissa was a cleric of the upright decent sort. The kind of person who would barge into Pheremon the Wizard's castle and break up his informal gathering of attractive amenable women just as it was getting interesting. But Pheremon wasn't a sore sport. In fact he gave Talissa a magical cloak of protection with wondrous powers. Just one thing about the cloak though, it has this nasty habit of coming off - along with much of what might be lying underneath - at the most inconvenient times...

Butterfly Kisses (Craving)

YC is going on her merry way when she happens across a strange rock. Except it's not a rock - it's a cocoon! Suddenly, YC is bonded to a strange butterfly-like humanoid, with all sorts of strange cultural baggage (Definitely feeling more of an FxF vibe on this one.)

Holy Sweet Sunshine! (Craving)

MC, a by-the-book straitlaced adventurer needs a cleric for support and healing needs. What she wants is someone professional like her. What she gets (YC) is a free-spirited priestess of a particularly liberated fertility goddess whose every spell seems to involve skinship or seduction. (Again looking for FxF here.)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 10:54:49 PM by Idlewyld »

Offline IdlewyldTopic starter

Re: Idle's Ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 10:55:12 PM »
I added a couple of cravings (Butterfly Kisses and Holy Sweet Sunshine)