You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 04:57:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Good Wife [Co-writer wanted for transformation tale]  (Read 199 times)

Offline beautifulexhaleTopic starter

The Good Wife [Co-writer wanted for transformation tale]
« on: October 16, 2014, 10:16:30 PM »
Hi there, I'm seeking a long term RP partner for a collaboration on a feminization story. Maybe this is you. My writing partner must be a solid writer, good at character development, dialog and not just looking for stroke material. They should also be willing to write a serialized story. Writers who enjoy sensuality, eroticism, and romance will get preference.

My prompt: We're old friends who used to attend an acting school together before we decided that we'd be starving artists and we both got corporate jobs and tried to stay in touch. You've moved up to a management position and things are going good until your new boss invites you out on a double date with him and his wife. There's just one problem. You have no date. In a bind, and unable to secure a date, you recall back to a time that I had delved into a role as a woman in a play at school and was quite passable. Perhaps I'd be able to do one more acting job...

The broader strokes here are as the feminization increases we both start to develop feelings for one another and maybe it's not something that is "forced" on me, but maybe something that develops where I'm placed into a situation to portray a woman and then I get stuck in that I keep ending up having to keep up appearances as a woman. As I begin a psychological journey of sorts I find myself being slowly transformed into a blonde, curvy woman with great fashion taste. (Here's a photo reference:

If this sounds like something you'd like to partake in with me, please, send me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you.