Salve, and thank you for clicking,
Below is a list I would like you to quickly go through. Check if you fit the bill.
- You are a competent female writer (preferably) who enjoys potentially long term MxF thread RPs with depth and convincing characters.
- Communication. Honesty is a must. Please don't ignore me if you lose interest or dislike something. Be engaged and tell me what you want, whether it's to spice things up, start a new RP, etc. I'm always happy to accommodate you!
- Immersion. I love vivid description, coherent grammar and plot contribution. Give your character depth with emotion, introspection, a backstory - that sort of thing.
- Paragraphs. Write at least 3-4 paragraphs per scene and preferrably more for an introduction. I think that's a fair amount of substance to read and respond to.
- Activity. Try to reply twice a week and PM me if your post will be delayed for several days (fickle muse, stress, vacation). A little courtesy goes a long way.
At the time of Caesarís murder, the prospect of assuming power looked good for Mark Antony. But even after he drove the assassins Brutus and Cassius out of the city, he was forced to toe the line by a senate terrified of another autocratic ruler. With Octavian leeching support from the Caesarian senators, the accomplished general and leader found himself increasingly sidelined.
In desperation, he besieged Brutus at Mutina, with the aim of seizing Gaul. Though Antony was defeated and subsequently outlawed by the senate, Lepidus joined him in response to Octavianís threatened seizure of Rome, and helped stabilise the balance of power. When the three parties met and agreed to govern as the Second Triumvirate, it was Antony who received the lionís share of territory, and placed in charge of the expedition against Caesarís assassins.
Octavian was also present at the two battles of Philippi, but it was Antony and his forces that made the decisive contribution. Antony leveraged this fact at the re-negotiation of territories, and is now in sole charge of the east, with its fabulous wealth, trade connections and opportunities for military glory. Poised in this hotbed of potential, his ambition is to rise above his rivals in glory and power, and seize the ultimate command that was once so nearly his.
Though history is where we start from, it will not be where we end. Personally, I will be researching a lot about the ancient world, the setting and socio-political developments of the age and would love it if you would do too. However, I cannot force you to, just hope you will do so out of your own accord. A good starting point is something I would like to discuss with my partner. Also, if you like you can play the great queen Cleopatra, or a made-up character. The former option lends itself to both dominant and submissive inclined women.
I would love to work out a more fleshed out plot together and decide on kinks. You are able to contact me via PM or a chat client(which I prefer to work out plots quickly and smoothly), which information I will extend over PM.
For your convenience,
My request thread
(contains a list of previous RPs so you can get a feel of my posting)