You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 07:08:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sagrell's Dark Cravings  (Read 2154 times)

Offline SagrellTopic starter

Sagrell's Dark Cravings
« on: September 22, 2014, 05:01:43 PM »
Hello readers, I'm Sagrell and this my thread of Dark cravings. Welcome!

To tell you a little about me and my writing style,
-I'm 20 years old
-I'm a current college student-athlete
-I've been doing role-plays for three years now
-I tend to write one to three paragraphs a post, occasionally they are bigger, I try to match what my partner puts out.
-I prefer using IMs to the forum and pm's and I prefer pm's to the forum
-I'm extremely flexible when it comes to roles, I'm willing and like to play a variety of roles

-the main theme for the RP plots here will be interracial, though it should be noted that I am quite open to anime based roleplays or more standard fantasy roleplays as well. So send me a pm if there's a plot here you like or you have a plot based on these themes you like.

Anime I've Watched:
1)Naruto(3 seasons)
2)Fairy Tail(1 1/2 seasons)
3)Sword Art Online(2 seasons)
4)Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (2 seasons)
5)Kanokon(1 season)
6)Highschool dxd(3 seasons)
7)Testament of Sister New Devil(1 season)
8)Maken-Ki(1 season)
9)Haganai(2 seasons)
10)Freezing(2 season)
11)Campione(1/2 season)
12)Yosuga no Sora (1 season)
13)Majikoi!Oh Samurai Girls! (1 season)
14)Toradora(2 seasons)
15)Date a Live(1 season)
16)Infinite Stratos(2 seasons)
17)Absolute Duo(1 season)
18)Unbreakable Machine Doll(1 season)
19)Clannad(1 season)
20)Clannad: After Story(1 season)
21)Is this a Zombie(2 seasons)
22)Sekirei(2 seasons)
23)Baka and Test (2 seasons)
24)Tasogare x Amnesia(1 season)
25)Angel Beats!(1season-in progress)
26)Oda Nobuna no Yabou(1 season)
27)Lord Marksmen and Vandalis(1 season)
28)Nisekoi(1 season-in progress)
29)Dragonar Academy(1 season)
30)Monster Musume(1 season)
31)Onegai Teacher (1 season)
32)Girls Bravo(1 season of 2)
33)Mayo Chiki(1 season)
34)Demon King Daimyo(1 season)
35)D-Frag(1 season)*1 season
36)Ben-to(1 season)
37)B Gata H Kei(1 season)
38)Jitsu wa Watashi wa(1 season)
39)Akame Ga Kill(1 season)
40)No-Rin(1 season)
41)Guilty Crown(1 season)
42)Black Bullet(1 season)
43)Hidan no Aria(1 season)
44)A Certain Magical Index(2 seasons + movie)
45)Ro-Kyo-Bu(2 seasons)
46)Heaven's Lost Property(2 seasons + 2 movies)
47)Cat Planet Cuties(1 season)[8]
48)Grimgar of fantasy and ash(1 season)
50)Shomin Sample(1 season)
51)Shakugan No Shana(3 seasons + OVAs)
52)Kodomo no Jikan(2 seasons + OVAs)
53)High School of the Dead(1 season + OVA)
54)Prison School(1 season)
55)Noragami(2 seasons)
56)Papa no Lukoto(1 season + OVA's)
57)Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou(1 season)
58)Konosuba(1 season)
59)Shuffle(1 season)
60)Sankarea(1 season)
61)World Break: Aria of Curse(1 season)
62)MM!(1 season)
63)Sky Wizards Academy(1 season)
64)Tokyo Ravens(1 season)
65)Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar(1 season)
66)Outbreak Company(1 season)
67)Full Metal Panic(1 season)
68)Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu [5]
69)Zero no Tsukaima(1 season)
70)Maoyuu(1 season)
71)Oh! My Goddess![7]
72)The World God Only Knows(2 seasons)
73)Overlord(1 season)
74)Hundred(1 season)
76)DanMachi(1 season)
77)Chivalry of a Failed Knight(1 season)
78)Kaichuu!(4 OVAs-Series Completed)
81)Trinity Seven(1 season)
82)Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan(4 OVAs)
83)Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta(1 season)
84)No Game No Life(1 season)
85)Seto no Hanayome(4)
86)Omamori Himori(1 season)
87)Okami-San and her Seven Companions(1)
88)Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu(1 season)
89)Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de(1 season)
90)Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls(1 Season)
91)Mirai Niki(1 season + Redial)
92)Grenadier(1 season)[4]
93)Aura: Koga Maryuin's Last War(movie)
95)Oregairu(1 season)
I have few offs so its easier to list them than my ons, so anything not on this list is game.
-hard BDSM

Available Plots!

Title: Blackened and Bred by the Boss
Content: M/F/m, con, interracial, pregnancy, cuckolding, humiliation

Plot: An incredibly beautiful white wife and mother of two is feeling lonely as her husband focuses only his work and pays her no attention. While visiting her husband one day at his office, she hit on by his very attractive black boss, embarrassed and hesitant at first, she finds herself more and more responsive to his passes until she finds herself inviting him over, while her husband is left working all night. The two become lovers, and the husband is unaware until he walks in on them one night. From here their relationship progresses into a cuckold one as she denies him sex, humiliates him and has sex with his boss in their martial bed and even in his office, eventually becoming pregnant with her husband's boss' child.

Title: Africanized
Content: M/M, noncon to con, interracial, humiliation, feminization/sissification, age play
Plot: A young, very feminine white 16 year old boy is captured by a African tribe while traveling in Africa. Taken by the new chief, a man several years his senior, the boy is further feminized, fucked, and forced to become the chief's "wife," a prospect the boy grows to like and even crave as time passes.

Title: Jail story
Content: M/F, interracial, noncon to con, humiliation, cuckolding, pregnancy
Plot: A wealthy man gets arrested and convicted for insider trading, fraud, other white collar crimes. Thrown into prison, the man's cellmate is a very muscled and tough looking black man. His beautiful white wife comes and visits him, which gives his cellmate an idea, he threats the man to get him to convince his wife to fuck him. The man refuses and using his connections, the black cellmate has the white man beaten pretty badly. When his wife comes to visit again, she finds him brutally beaten and is distraught. The man tells her of his cellmates proposition and despite his pleading that she not do it, she does, planning a conjugal visit with him to stop her husband from being killed in jail. Shy, hesitant, somewhat unwilling, the prisoner soon converts the wife who can't resist his bbc. She soon finds herself visiting him more than her husband. When he gets out, she brings him into husband's home and soon forgets about her husband becoming the ex prisoner's white fuck doll. She soon becomes pregnant with his children, when her husband gets out, she humiliates him and kicks him out of the house which is under her name forcing him to live in the streets, while The ex prisoner takes his place.

More to come :)!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 03:40:54 PM by Sagrell »

Re: Sagrell's Dark Cravings
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 03:47:15 PM »
New Plots!

Title: Welcome to Arabia!
Content: M/M, interracial, Noncon to con, humiliation, feminization/sissification
Plot: A feminine and girly 16 year old French boy joins the Crusades to prove himself a man, this backfires when the boy is beaten and captured by an Arabian sheik, who has quite an interest in the boy. The boy is humiliated, feminized, castrated, and forced to accept his racial and religious inferiority and the sheik's racial and religious superiority, ultimately becoming his sissy wife.

Title: Land of the Rising Sun
Content: M/M, interracial, Noncon to con, humiliation, Feminization/sissification
Plot: A gaijin merchant purchases a young, weak, feminine farm boy from his parents who desperately need the money to survive and on who the weak, feminine boy is just a burden. The man plans on making his recent acquisition, his wife, but some changes physically and psychologically must happen first to make the feminine Japanese boy his.

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 03:11:08 AM »

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 09:31:19 AM »

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 11:40:25 AM »
New plots!

Title: Black Only
Content: M/F, M/m, Interracial, cuckolding, feminization, humiliation
Plot: A young white boi thinks he's found the woman of his dreams, a beautiful redhead with a body to die for. Thinking he's in for the night of his life when she takes him home, he soon finds out he was wrong. She laughed at his penis and humiliated him for being a "little white boi," making it clear she only fucks black men. Still inexplicably attracted to her, he becomes her cuckold feminized bitch learning to serve the black men she brings home, clean her up, and become a gurl for black men.

I recently developed a craving for pokemon roleplays so here's one I came up with. Feel free to send me your own idea if you don't like mine:)

Title: Pokemon Breeding?
Content: M/M, Pokemon-human sex scenes, breeding, non-con to con, humiliation
Plot: A young pokemon trainer (16 years old) wanders into a forest seeking to capture his first pokemon. Unbeknownst to him is that it is breeding season in the forest and his feminine features and smell mark him as prime breeding material. With a pokemon "insert name here" already stalking him, will he escape or will he become a pokemon's breeding bitch.

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 01:51:08 AM »

Really craving an interracial cuckolding story

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 08:58:54 PM »
Open for any of my roleplay right now :)

Really craving an SAO or Sword Art Online roleplay.  Recently watched the anime and read the light novels and absolutely love it. Open to any plot whether it features Kirito in an alternate timeline or new characters.

Sagrell's Dark Cravings
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 03:56:26 AM »
New plots!

Title: BBC University
Content: m/m, anal, humiliation, interracial, feminization, emasculation, coercion/slight mind control/brainwashing
Plot: A young feminine white boy after a series of rejections from the schools he applied to, finally gets an acceptance letter from BBC University and decides to attend. Coming from an exclusively white neighborhood and town, the boy is treated to a surprise as he fines that he is the minority on a predominately black campus. After meeting with his advisor, the boy receives his university "required" classes for the semester: Black Anatomy and Sexuality, and The White Male? Fact or Fiction, and White Anatomy and Sexuality. The young boy goes to both classes only to find himself being the only student in the class. Gradually under the influence of his professor, who teaches all three, the boi finds himself gradually morphing into a white sissy for black cock, eventually dropping out and marrying his professor.

Title: The West
Content: m/f, interracial, cuckolding, impregnation, humiliation.
Plot: A homesteader and his family are threatened by some thugs from the local herding magnate. A black ex-slave and cowboy who happened to passing by, overheard and jumped to the defense of the homesteader and his family  driving the men off. Profusely thanked by the man, his beautiful wife, and their young son and daughter, and given food and lodging for night, the man intends  to leave in the morning. The homesteader's wife realizing that the men would be back and that her husband was not any shape to fight them off or even look after their land begs him to stay. The man extracts sexual favors from the dutiful wife and agrees to stay on. The men are fought off when come back and lose interest in the land while the homesteader's land prospers under work and sweat of the black man. Gradually the wife falls in love with him and the son and daughter grow to idolize and love the man more than their own father. When the wife becomes pregnant with the man's child, the husband finds out and is enraged, confronting the man. The confrontation ends badly for the husband who is beaten badly and humiliated, finding his family turned against him, and is summarily kick off of his property, the black man having taken everything except for the clothes off his back.

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 11:48:03 PM »
Really craving a Freezing based role play. Love the anime and manga! Would be open to any sort of concept whether it follows the actual story or is original. A good plot summary can be found here for those unfamiliar with it, also don't hesitate to reach out to me with questions, I can explain more in depth if your interested:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 01:00:48 AM by Sagrell »

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 05:27:31 PM »

On spring break for two weeks so I would love to get some roleplays going!

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 12:52:36 PM »
New Plots!

From Son to Secretary
Content: m/m, humiliation, feminization, interracial, coercion
Plot: Recently promoted to regional manager at a corporation due to a combination of connections and charisma, Latrell earns the dislike of many at office both for being an upstart and as the only African-American in the office and at his position. While coming into work one day, he spots a picture of what he thinks is a hot young girl, who as it turns out is actually his employee's son. Regardless, Latrell takes an interest and offers him an offer he can't refuse to have his son become Latrell's personal secretary.

Content: m/m, humiliation, feminization, interracial, coercion
Plot: A young foreign exchange student from Europe or Asia in desperate need of a job signs on to become an au pair/maid for a wealthy African businessman and his children, unaware of his designs on them and the new role he has in mind for them.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:53:46 PM by Sagrell »

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2016, 01:14:26 PM »
Content: feminization, m/m, noncon, anal, interracial, spiritual/demonic possession, coercion
Plot: a young boy(16-18) hears a rumor about a haunted house not to far from his home and goes to check it out. The house was apparently owned by a young woman who was killed many years ago on her wedding night for being in interracial relationship. The young boy explores the house and comes across a large antique mirror. Looking into it, he's startled to see a beautiful, young woman staring back him, with predatory eyes and the hint of a grin. Before he can process everything he finds himself knocked out cold. Coming to the next morning with no recollection of the previous night, the boy heads home unaware of the new guest residing in him and her plans.

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2016, 04:04:29 PM »
Bump! :)

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 11:10:34 PM »
Last few weeks of summer break, would love to get some more roleplays going.

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2016, 03:42:07 PM »