You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:19:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ~ Seeking Sexual Seduction ~  (Read 772 times)

Offline WindWhispererTopic starter

• The Great Word Weaver. Ari`s Babygirl. Scorpio`s Soulmate. The Wind, itself. Temptation`s Temptation.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Say my name, baby - you know it is liquid lust....
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
~ Seeking Sexual Seduction ~
« on: September 20, 2014, 03:41:23 PM »

She controls women; she has several pets of her own and is a dominant female Dominant within the BDSM world. For the right male she will kneel and submit herself and give her pets to him. She needs strong arms to hold her. There must be an understanding heart with a soul laid at her soul`s door. She needs a powerful union and vast sexual life that blows the mind. She needs a man who can be her everything while she is everything to the world.
It is sex from the start and a life that is interesting on many levels. 
Can you get it up for her? Will you bring her to her knees?
Or do you want her as your equal?
Is it love? Is it lust? Or does he want to own her and her budding empire?

Information
 - Seeking long-term permanent RP & long-term Partner. 
- 1X1
- M/F 
- BDSM orientated.
- Relationship building.
- World building
- Romance, erotica, BDSM, action, life, and more.
- Multi paragraph, well-written descriptive proses – posts

My Desired :
Peek@
- It is my wish to maintain this for as long as possible and eventually developing it into new subplots and etc
- It is long term, it is to fully develop with additional characters added periodically and extended environments created as necessary.
- It is to be writing partners that are dedicated, permanent and building main story to then rebuild more and more.
- I desire to have collaboration in the creative process.
- I need a constant communication and regular feedback.
- I will do multi characters, as will my RP partner.
- There will be maintaining and developing 2 main characters that are the basis of this Roleplay.

RP Concept:
- Contemporary
- Humans
- BDSM Love Story Within The Music Industry.
- BDSM Lifestyle Story

Writing Partner Requirements:
- Male writing partner.
- Must take the main male Dominant role.
- Literate partner who will post paragraphs with good depth in story and quality description.
- Honesty.
- Communication.

Writing With Me:
Peek@
- Please be patient with me.
- My character is Aria Elion Austere
- My family and offline come first.
- I have Writer`s Block occasionally – we all do.
- Illness - it takes an extended amount of time to recover.

IMPORTANT: Contemporary - Music industry. They are to have many friends, several relatives - a public life.
Both RPers will eventually take on others characters as the story permits it.
It is full dynamic plot with subplots and twists. It is a world of them.
Please, share all ideas. I am open to all suggestions and want collaboration with a partner who is totally dedicated.

Dominea`s   Dom Plot
Plot - Chapters
She controls women; she has several pets of her own and is a dominant female Dominant within the BDSM world. For the right male she will kneel and submit herself and her pets to him She needs strong arms to hold her. There must be an understanding heart with a soul laid at her soul`s door.  She needs a powerful union and vast sexual life that blows the mind. She needs a man who can be her everything while she is everything to the world. It is sex from the start and a life that is interesting on many levels. 
Can you get it up for her? Will you bring her to her knees? Or do you want her as your equal? Is it love?  Is it lust? Or does he want to own her and her budding empire?

The world of music, music career, BDSM and powerful emotions as soul mates find each other to fall in love and then deal with holding on to it. It transpires between a dominant intellectual musical female and an experienced dominant male Dom. He seeks her and all that she is going to be. She wants marriage and his heart to be only hers. It is two characters with individual high sex drive, strong wills, vast intellects and a need to have love - true love between two. Can they get it together? If they do will they be able to create a serious permanent relationship?

Ch. 1:  Intro, basic history of characters, the world in which they live in and an off the scale sexual encounter.
Ch. 2:  Serious seduction, more sexual tension and romance. Must acquire her and tries his best.  This is detailed description, intense, darkly romantic and erotic.
Ch. 3: introducing the submissives and her BDSM dungeon and his career comes into things. His life more fully involves her and the effects that it has. 
Ch. 4: sex with her submissives, him and him wanting to own them with her.
Ch. 5: Him wanting to claim her as submissive.
Ch. 6:  ? ? ? ?
Ch. 7- etc: ? ? ? ?

Bio/Character Data - Dominant Male
PARTNER`S CHARACTER: (Please adapt as needed)
Dominate male
Experienced BDSM Dominant
He is a businessman, a true gentleman and music fan.
He is wealthy and is the head of his family in ruling it as he chooses. .
Physically attractive and knows his sexual power.
Highly intelligent, relentless in getting what he wants in life, has a thing of beautiful dominant women and is ruthless in his businesses. He has dark dirty kinks with no limits to his fetishes. He is out to get love and more. .

Aria Elion Austere Bio

Name: Aria Elion Austere
Nickname: Aria Eli
Sexuality: Bisexual
Zodiac: Cancer
Hair: Long, thick, straight, dark brunette.
Eyes: Grey-green that dance
Height: 5 foot 9
Body Type: Lithe figure, strong feminine curves that are delicate but are resilient..
Heritage:  Finnish
Occupation: Singer-songwriter, and pianist, lead vocalist in symphonic metal band and businesswoman.
Personality: A born entertainer, hard working, a ‘dominant’ submissive woman, intellectual, mysterious, elegant and friendly but can be antisocial when regenerating. She is family orientated but extremely independent. She has an allure of high sexuality and very powerful presence with leaning toward seeming earthy.
Sexual: Bisexual
Family: Both parents and two brothers – She is a middle child and only daughter of a close-knit family.
Social Life: Dedicated to her career with independent modern woman`s. She has endless social engagements and dealing with music industry functions. She tries to have normal life outside the concerts. Secretly she is diva of BDSM pleasures.

Residences: There are a couple apartments the world over but a main house in California, United States and a house in London, England.

Kink:
It is lifestyle BDSM but limited by her career.
1. Voyeurism
2. Pictophilia
3. Navel Fetish
4. Medium to slightly hardcore bondage –
5. Sensation Play /Temperature-Environment Control
6. Food Play
7. Blindfold / Hoods
8. Collar/Leash
9. Spanking/Paddling/Cropping
10. Nipple Play
11. Masturbation
12. Oral Pleasure: Fellatio / Cunnilingus / Anilingus
13. Hair Play
14. Sexual Penetration:  Throat Penetration, Anal Penetration and Vaginal Penetration
15. Likes silk and leather on her skin and enjoys dressing for sexual play sessions.

Favorite toys –Various vibrators, Strap-on dildo, Sex pillow, Sex swing, Nipple clamps, Love egg, Dildo, Double penetration dildo, Gags, Saint Andrew's Cross, Spreader bar, Suspension bondage, Video Cam and fantasy play.

She controls women; she has several pets of her own and is a dominant female Dominant within the BDSM world. For the right male she will kneel and submit herself and her pets to him She needs strong arms to hold her. There must be an understanding heart with a soul laid at her soul`s door.  She needs a powerful union and vast sexual life that blows the mind. She needs a man who can be her everything while she is everything to the world. It is sex from the start and a life that is interesting on many levels. 
Can you get it up for her? Will you bring her to her knees? Or do you want her as your equal? Is it love?  Is it lust? Or does he want to own her and her budding empire?

O/Os ----> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212107.0
A/A`s ----> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212669.0
Seeking long-term permanent RP & Partner. 
Surrender Unto....WindWhisperer
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 10:35:03 PM by WindWhisperer »

• The Great Word Weaver. Ari`s Babygirl. Scorpio`s Soulmate. The Wind, itself. Temptation`s Temptation.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: ~ Seeking Sexual Seduction ~
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 10:38:06 PM »
The Goddess of Metal Music.

This is whom the character is modelled off of.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: ~ Seeking Sexual Seduction ~
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 03:52:31 AM »

Aria Elion Austere`s Bio 
Name: Aria Elion Austere
Nickname: Aria Eli
Sexuality: Bisexual
Zodiac: Cancer
Hair: Long, thick, straight, dark brunette.
Eyes: Grey-green that dance
Height: 5 foot 9
Body Type: Lithe figure, strong feminine curves that are delicate but are resilient..
Heritage:  Finnish
Occupation: Singer-songwriter, and pianist, lead vocalist in symphonic metal band and businesswoman.
Personality: A born entertainer, hard working, a ‘dominant’ submissive woman, intellectual, mysterious, elegant and friendly but can be antisocial when regenerating. She is family orientated but extremely independent. She has an allure of high sexuality and very powerful presence with leaning toward seeming earthy.
Sexual:
Bisexual
Family: Both parents and two brothers – She is a middle child and only daughter of a close-knit family.
Social Life: Dedicated to her career with independent modern woman`s. She has endless social engagements and dealing with music industry functions. She tries to have normal life outside the concerts. Secretly she is a diva of BDSM pleasures.

Residences: There are a couple apartments the world over but a main house in California, United States and a house in London, England.

Kink:
It is lifestyle BDSM but limited by her career.
1. Voyeurism
2. Pictophilia
3. Navel Fetish
4. Medium to slightly hardcore bondage –
5. Sensation Play /Temperature-Environment Control
6. Food Play
7. Blindfold / Hoods
8. Collar/Leash
9. Spanking/Paddling/Cropping
10. Nipple Play
11. Masturbation
12. Oral Pleasure: Fellatio / Cunnilingus / Anilingus
13. Hair Play
14. Sexual Penetration:  Throat Penetration, Anal Penetration and Vaginal Penetration
15. Likes silk and leather on her skin and enjoys dressing for sexual play sessions.

Favorite toys –Various vibrators, Strap-on dildo, Sex pillow, Sex swing, Nipple clamps, Love egg, Dildo, Double penetration dildo, Gags, Saint Andrew's Cross, Spreader bar, Suspension bondage, Video Cam and fantasy play.