You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:30:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Kinky Kind  (Read 761 times)

Offline WindWhispererTopic starter

• The Great Word Weaver. Ari`s Babygirl. Scorpio`s Soulmate. The Wind, itself. Temptation`s Temptation.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Say my name, baby - you know it is liquid lust....
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Kinky Kind
« on: September 19, 2014, 11:11:33 PM »

This is a world where two women meet online then fall in love. It is online love turning into offline relationships, and a BDSM relationship.It occurs between a dominant intellectual female and an experienced dominant intelligent female Domme/Dominea. Both are business women, both own their own companies and are single in their mid life years. It is lust, love and two main female characters with individual high sex drive, strong wills, vast intellects and a need to have love - true love between two. Can they get it together? If they do will they be able to create a serious permanent relationship offline? Even then will they do it without falling into all of the traps of what usually happens in concern to making online relationships in offline success. Will they actually traverse a BDSM partnership too? Then again do they both truly want that?
Information
- Seeking long-term permanent RP & long-term permanent Partner. 
- 1X1
- F/F 
- Relationship building.
- World building
- Romance, erotica, BDSM, action, life and more.
- Multi paragraph, well-written descriptive proses posts

My Desired :
Peek@
- It is my wish to maintain this for as long as possible and eventually developing it into new subplots and etc
- It is long term, it is to fully develop with additional characters added periodically and extended environments created as necessary.
- It is to be writing partners that are dedicated, permanent and building main story to then rebuild more and more.
- I desire to have collaboration in the creative process.
- I need a constant communication and regular feedback.
- I will do multi characters, as will my RP partner.
- There will be maintaining and developing 2 main characters that are the basis of this Roleplay.

RP Concept:

- Contemporary
- Humans
- Lesbian Love Story
- BDSM Lifestyle Story
- The world of wealthy business women

Writing Partner Requirements:
- Female writing partner.
- Must take the main female Dominant role.
- Literate partner who will post paragraphs with good depth in story and quality description.
- Honesty.
- Communication

*I may consider a male writing as a female, but you will need to convince me and must have writing samples of you writing as a female.

Writing With Me:
Peek@
- Please be patient with me.
- My character is Diana Eli Wayne
- My family and offline come first.
- I have Writer`s Block occasionally we all do.
- Illness - it takes an extended amount of time to recover.

IMPORTANT: Contemporary. I have been toying with a concept of two women meeting each other through email or online. They connect with an immediate attraction to then exchange notes and raise the level of interest until they progress from friendship into seducing each other and then enticement a BDSM relationship offline. Eventually, both characters are managing all the trappings of trust and meeting through voice chat, video chat and then meeting in person. I am wishing to write of the tension, the bond creation the BDSM introduction and seduction into the lifestyle to then move into the physical affair. The erotic of it is happening and the actual writing of it will exist. Yes, it will be physical in words and deeply descriptive within the acts of pleasure. Then there will be both characters dealing with meeting offline and of maintaining a solid serious romance, love relationship and a lifestyle of BDSM..If they can.

It is modern, upscale seduction within romance within the world of the wealthy but its seduction in all its terms.

It is the setting free of passion, pleasure, dark forbidden desires and the creation of a partnership between two females. 

Contemporary - modern setting with a full dynamic plot that has eventual subplots and twists. It is a world of them.

Please, share all ideas. I am open to all suggestions and want collaboration with a partner who is totally dedicated.

Plot of The Kinky Kind

Plot - Chapters

This is a world where two women meet online then fall in love. It is online love turning into offline relationships, and a BDSM relationship.
It occurs between a dominant intellectual female and an experienced dominant intelligent female Domme/Dominea. Both are business women, both own their own companies and are single in their mid life years
It is lust, love and two main female characters with individual high sex drive, strong wills, vast intellects and a need to have love - true love between two. Can they get it together? If they do will they be able to create a serious permanent relationship offline? Even then will they do it without falling into all of the traps of what usually happens in concern to making online relationships in offline success. Will they actually traverse a BDSM partnership too? Then again do they both truly want that?

I have been toying with a concept of two women meeting each other through email or online. They connect with an immediate attraction to then exchange notes and raise the level of interest until they progress from friendship into seducing each other and then enticement a BDSM relationship offline. Eventually, both characters are managing all the trappings of trust and meeting through voice chat, video chat and then meeting in person. I am wishing to write of the tension, the bond creation the BDSM introduction and seduction into the lifestyle to then move into the physical affair. The erotic of it is happening and the actual writing of it will exist. Yes, it will be physical in words and deeply descriptive within the acts of pleasure. Then there will be both characters dealing with  meeting offline ad maintaining a solid serious romance, love relationship and a lifestyle of BDSM..If they can.

It is modern, upscale seduction within romance within the world of the wealthy but its seduction in all its terms.

It is the setting free of passion, pleasure, dark forbidden desires and the creation of a partnership between two females. 

Contemporary - modern setting with a full dynamic plot that has eventual subplots and twists. It is a world of them.

Please, share all ideas. I am open to all suggestions and want collaboration with a partner who is totally dedicated.

Ch 1: Intro, basic background of characters, world in which they live in and settling into online communication and start a friendship.
Ch 2:
Expanding characters` worlds, building a closer bond , sex talk, sharing kinks and an attempt at online sex. Falling in love.
Ch 3: Intro of at least 2 other secondary permanent characters. Sex online between two main characters. Intro of BDSM and advancing relationship between main characters.
Ch 4: Offline meet up. Intense sexual tension and possibly actual sex.
Ch 5: BDSM lifestyle offline and collaring. Collaring because the submissive - my character attracts attention in this world of BDSM - thus going to a BDSM Club or dungeon is a need.
Ch 6:  ? ? ? ?
Ch 7- etc: ? ? ? ?   

Bio/Character Data - Dominant Female 

Partner`s Main Character: (Please adapt as needed)
Dominate female
Experienced BDSM Dominant
Mature intelligent woman.
She is somewhat wealthy.
Physically attractive and knows her sexual power.
Highly intelligent, relentless in getting what she wants in life, and excellent in being CEO of her businesses. She has dark dirty kinks with no limits to fetishes.

Diana Eli Wayne(My bio Sheet)
Character Name:  Diana Eli Wayne
Aliases: Di
Career Status: Owns an International Traders - a trading consortium with a long history. A family business.
Height: five foot nine.
Eyes: Denim blue
Hair: Blond , shoulder length.
Physical: Casual Athletic .
Nationality: Canadian.
Residences: Townhouse apartment in the city, and country estate home .
Siblings: Only child
Parents: Deceased
Religion: No organized religion but is a feminist.

Seeking long-term permanent RP & Partner. 
Surrender Unto....WindWhisperer

« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 01:01:53 PM by WindWhisperer »

Offline WindWhispererTopic starter

• The Great Word Weaver. Ari`s Babygirl. Scorpio`s Soulmate. The Wind, itself. Temptation`s Temptation.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Say my name, baby - you know it is liquid lust....
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Kinky Kind
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 03:50:28 AM »

Diana Eli Wayne`s Bio
Character Name:  Diana Eli Wayne
Aliases: Di
Career Status: Owns an International Traders - a trading consortium with a long history. A family business.
Height: five foot nine.
Eyes: Denim blue
Hair: Blond, shoulder length.
Physical: Casual Athletic.
Nationality: Canadian.
Residences: Townhouse apartment in the city and country estate home.
Siblings: Only child
Parents: Deceased
Religion: No organized religion but is a feminist.