You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:49:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Searching for a Naughty Egyptian Goddess... or Two! [M seeking F]  (Read 435 times)

Offline Moon Hound HatiTopic starter

Searching for a Naughty Egyptian Goddess... or Two! [M seeking F]
« on: September 19, 2014, 11:45:29 AM »

I found these images and instantly fell in love with them. I'm looking for someone to play either or both of these lovely Egyptian goddesses     Bastet, goddess of cats and Anubis, who has jackal ears and is associated with the afterlife. As far as story goes, a wide range of possibilities lies before us; from archaeologist discovering an ancient temple and accidentally reawakening these lusty goddesses to a story set in ancient times, where a potent man is brought before them to give them what the male gods cannot: the pleasures of the flesh. The story can either be deep and lengthy, with deepseeded plotlines and character development, or simple and focused on the sexual interactions. Whatever the case may be, I'm sure we can work out something nice with a little brainstorming.

Either goddess would be fine, since they each have their own appeals that set them appart from the other. The cat-eared Bastet, for example, appears to be a bit more sassy and seductive, compared to her slightly more bashful appearing fellow goddess, Anubis.

Send me a PM if you're interested and we'll brainstorm out the details!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:32:48 AM by Moon Hound Hati »

Re: Searching for a Naughty Egyptian Goddess... or Two! [M seeking F]
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 11:24:29 AM »
Still looking for a partner. Send me a PM if you're interested! :)

Re: Searching for a Naughty Egyptian Goddess... or Two! [M seeking F]
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 10:35:02 AM »
Looking for a partner once again! Send me a PM if you're interested!