You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 04:46:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Search for Inspiration (FxF, MxF)  (Read 1517 times)

Offline ksangreTopic starter

Search for Inspiration (FxF, MxF)
« on: September 13, 2014, 08:33:39 AM »
Please do not post here. All you need to do is PM me.

Hello!

I am ksangre, and this is my request thread. Where I post my roleplay cravings alongside general nonsense. My O&O's are in my signature, and it's probably best you check those out.

The majority of my ideas will be FxF, whether they be fandoms or just some roles I thought up. It is mostly fandom roleplays where I write MxF, whether that be me as the male or my partner.

About me:
-Been RPing for around 5 years.
-Like to think I'm fairly literate.
-I like girls and boys.
-I like playing girls, boys, and futas.
-I'm a switch who normally ends up the domme.
-I do not dom males.
-I like story RPs, smutty RPs, and a mix.
-I use threads, PMs, and IMs. In order of preference.

Cravings
-None! Take your pick from down below.

Fandoms!
I do have plots for some of these if interested.
-Alien
-Doctor Who
-The Elder Scrolls
-Fallout
-Game of Thrones
-Harry Potter
-Marvel
-Mass Effect
-Star Wars
-The Walking Dead
I also have many other video game ones that I like, so a PM asking if I like a certain something or even asking what other video game universes I'd like to write in is welcome.
On writing OCs + canons, I would say it all depends on the fandom being written and the story. I do write both.
(I am open to crossovers on some, for those interested.)

Plots
The plots here are rather basic. For most of them I likely have some sort of idea of where I would like it to go but am leaving it open so partners can suggest their own ideas also without feeling restricted. Or that's my excuse, anyway. YC = Your Character. MC = My Character.

Vault 69
Yep, that vault! There aren't many vaults more famous despite having never appeared in the Fallout series.
All vaults are social experiments, and in Vault 69 there were the usual 1,000 entrants. However in this vault of those entrants there was 999 women, and but one man. Wonderful, you may say! Well let's ignore the fact they're all going to die out.
...But this vault is interesting, and not solely because of all the possibilities for lesbian sex. It is obvious not all women placed in this vault would be homosexual. What exactly was the social experiment however? Was it whether a man would rise to the top in a woman's world? Was it testing how many men were required to keep the species going? Was it testing how a matriarchy would work? Sex deprivation in women? Whether homosexuality is innate or a product of our environment? That part is up to us. For me just the opportunity to play residents of a vault which is likely to fail like the rest is tempting in itself. Or we can play two women who believe themselves to be heterosexual. Either circumstance, or some of the vault's lovely social conditioning (read: brainwashing) ends up bringing them together. From there I'm open to discussion on where it could go.

Something Gothic
I recently started to crave a gothic story. Unreliable, possibly mad narrators. The exploration of taboo. Creepy settings. Erotic horror. Historical settings. The supernatural. Corruption. Downfalls. Good endings are not the expectation here. Bittersweet at most. I expect by the end the characters to have come away different (read: worse) people than before, or not at all.

Plot 1, MxF
A retelling of Macbeth. I would be playing the male, and it can be done in a historical or modern setting.
A man who at first thought himself noble suffers their downfall due to unruly lust for power and the guilt that comes with it. They are successful, but only the second best. Upon hearing a prophecy of how they will achieve their desires, pressured by his wife, he murders to get it.
Their guilty consciences will plague them, become stricken with paranoia, and delve further into darkness to keep their jealous grasp on power. How far will they go before it all comes tumbling down?
Plot 2, FxF
In 18th Century Germany two sisters recite an ancient spell to summon a demon. It offers them wealth, power, beauty, but at a cost. The prizes given to them by the daemon can be taken away as easily as they were given, and to be retained they must give praise to the dark and demonic, as well as the fact they are now surrounded by people of sin and envy. Can they survive with their innocence intact?

Doctor Who
I should have put this up earlier really. I would like to play to play the Doctor. Capable mainly of 9th-12th Doctors, and right now, would really like to play the 12th Doctor. That can be against Clara, Master/Missy, another canon, or an OC. Sky's the limit. Crossovers possible.
Though please note the typical sexual absurdity that defines me is not something I do while playing a male. I'm very vanilla, and would be fine playing this without any sex at all. As for the plot, I like to think myself somewhat creative. And invite potential partners to come brainstorm, or just let me sort most of the plot points out with judgement from you.

Game of Thrones
Sansa Stark x Petyr Baelish
Regardless of setting we would be using the ages from the show for reasons that should be obvious.

This pairing intrigues me. It has the mentor/student dynamic, and obligatory sexual tension, though it dares to be much more overt, while also having elements of a father/daughter bond, and those sinister questions. What does he want her for? Is she a puppet? Does he want Sansa for himself? Does he see this as what he deserves, or revenge against Cat and the Starks? Some are much more likely than others. But the beauty of this is that we can explore these ideas.

Preferably we would start this in the Vale, with Littlefinger the Lord Protector, and Sansa passing herself off as 'Alayne' - his daughter. We would start with Littlefinger's scheming in the Vale as he collects his power and plants seeds which will come to fruition in the future for his nefarious purposes, while exploring his relationship with Sansa and having him teach her how to play the game of thrones.

I am open to playing either role. Slight preference to playing Sansa but I can and have played both before.

I am a book snob about many things. Please excuse that. No Ramsays plz.

Charmed *Somnophilia*
A one-shot.
YC is a tourist visiting India. One day on one of the streets she sees a performance by a snake charmer, but is left less than impressed by the apparent 'hypnosis' of a snake. That night, while in her hotel, the music plays in her room, drawing her out of a bed in a hypnotic trance to dance, expose herself, and later sexual pleasure herself before going back to sleep. This could also be done in public if so desired.

Clowning Around
Basically I want a Harley Quinn. I like her. I like the silliness, bubbliness, craziness, the psychotic element, and such. But I do not just want to play opposite a Harley however. I want to see the progression of how one could end up in such a state.

This can be DC-themed, but I do not see it as a necessity. A psychotic harlequin/clown can be done without involving Gotham City. In fact I would rather see an ordinary woman go from her boring, plain self in a dull, uneventful life change (for better or worse) into a clown.

This can be dealt with in two ways. One would be happy and cheerful, making a giggly, bubbly member of a circus. The other would be darker, psychological, and have someone's mind abused until they go pretty nuts. Take your pick, I'm game for either.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:38:46 PM by ksangre »

Re: Search for Inspiration (FxF with some MxF fandoms)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 09:34:32 AM »
Updates!
Added 'Like, Bimbo?'
Currently in discussion for 'Self-obsessed', 'Vague Princess Idea' so they are unavailable.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 02:59:59 PM by ksangre »

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 11:33:02 AM »
Removed 'My Goddess' as it is taken.
Slight tweaks to cravings and fandoms.
Added Personal 'Training'.
Vague Princess Idea is free again.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:03:48 PM by ksangre »

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 10:04:11 PM »
Update now I'm back.
Personal 'Training' is taken.
Cravings and fandoms edited.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 07:04:43 AM »
A craving sated.
Vague Princess Idea is gone.
Added Wrapped Around Me.

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 06:16:05 PM »
Cravings change.
Added 'Struggle for Existence'.

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 09:58:00 PM »
Tentacle Titillation and Like, Bimbo? Removed.
Candy Land added.

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 11:37:29 AM »
Cravings edited.
Added Video Games and Bimbos.

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 05:28:31 PM »
Candy Land removed.
Futa Fun added.

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 10:06:03 PM »
Self-obsessed removed.
The Disguise added.
Hypnotised Harlequin added.
Cravings edited.
Fandoms edited.

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 08:02:21 PM »
Removed ideas that had either been played out or I was no longer feeling. Added a few plots.

Re: Search for Inspiration (FxF, MxF)
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2015, 06:24:40 PM »
Added 6 new plots.
Some lights changes across the fandoms and cravings.
Fixed some spelling errors.

Re: Search for Inspiration (FxF, MxF)
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2016, 12:41:02 PM »
Minor editing to cravings and such.
Removed 'The Disguise'.
Removed unfunny joke.
Removed my old Game of Thrones craving and added a new one.
Edited 'Clowning Around'.