I'll expand on this as I find the time, but just to say for now that I'm really hoping for an RP with a literate, committed partner to develop a decent plot and string it out long term. I lover writing and want something I can really get my teeth into.
Like I say I'll get down some of my own ideas later, but if you've got any craving of your own, run it by me and I'm sure we can discuss a way of making it into something that can interest both of us long term. Take my O/O's with a pinch of salt, I'm open to pretty much anything. The only thing which holds true is that I can't get very excited about Manga and Japanese settings and themes - nothing against Japanese culture, it's just not something I find terribly interesting!
But just so that I don't leave you all with nothing, general themes that interest me at the moment include:
- Journalist/Mercenary pairing
- Fallout 3
- Heaven/Hell/Angels/Demons fantasy religion type thing
- Alternative history settings in a future where the Nazi's won WW2
- Realistic modern world adventure settings (hostage, crime, wartime)
- Pairings set in an underground music/goth/metal kind of setting
Actual plot synopses to follow hopefully! But seriously, the key to what I'm wanting is depth and longevity - for this request I'd prefer one decent, plot-progressing post every other day than several short, shallow posts a day.