You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:40:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dominating and Cuckolding! (M looking for a F and M.)  (Read 206 times)

Offline fezesarecoolTopic starter

Dominating and Cuckolding! (M looking for a F and M.)
« on: September 04, 2014, 11:15:47 AM »
I've just had a quick idea, so more fleshing out would be needed if people send me interests to this. I'd really like there to be me and the girl, we are a dating couple but things have kinda gotten stale in the bedroom, and she had decided to try being more dominant and hire in another guy, to pleasure her.

The themes here would of course be domination, cuckolding, humiliation against me, and it can go as extreme as people want to take it. I am open to anything, apart from there would be no gay themes running through this. The guy and girl can dominate me however, I just don't want any sort of gay themes.

If anyone is interested in this, and wants to get ideas fleshed out maybe a little more than this, either PM me or reply on here. And I'm sure we can figure out a better storyline.

Offline Izaya Orihara

Re: Dominating and Cuckolding! (M looking for a F and M.)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 01:57:36 PM »
Interested, though I'd prefer if the girl also dominated me. Could be something of a manipulative sort, methinks, who finds herself controlling of us.
Just a suggestion, mind you.

Offline fezesarecoolTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 06:47:24 AM »
That's an interesting idea, I'm sure that could play out quite well.

Offline Izaya Orihara

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 03:10:42 PM »
Indeed.
Now, it seems we simply have to wait for someone willing to be the girl, to make an appearance.