You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:30:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Heroine In Distress [GM Wanted]  (Read 538 times)

Online iridum248Topic starter

Heroine In Distress [GM Wanted]
« on: September 19, 2008, 08:03:42 PM »
Hello, everyone. First post on the forums.

I've read through some of the RPG threads, and I was thinking of an idea- A female, low-level adventurer tries to 'solo' the standard Goblin Stomp quest so popular in D&D modules...Until it all goes horribly, horribly wrong. You can guess where that leads, next.  ;)

I'm looking for someone to play the role of the DM and the various creatures she encounters in the quest...Any takers?

Offline BigBuckBob

Re: Heroine In Distress [GM Wanted]
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 04:58:09 PM »
Sounds like an interesting idea to me. How much detail do you want to put into the D&D aspect? Just something general, or actual dice rolls and stats?

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 09:05:04 PM »
Hmmm...Something general- Y'know, where characters know, on some level, that they're in a role-playing game, and their focus on gold and XP reflect that.

Offline Caustic

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 10:51:35 PM »
So, since it's been a while, not sure if you're still looking for any interest in this idea.  But if you'd like to throw out a couple ideas, I'd be interested in discussing them. 

Just so you know, I wouldn't be interested in using a particular system, especially not for a 1-1.  And I'd like to know a little more about what kind of setting, story elements, graphic elements, etc. you'd be interested in.

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 06:07:51 AM »
Ah, sorry. I'm already running this game. :'(

Thanks for the interest so far, everyone. I'd been sure to look you up next time.  ;)