You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:12:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for victims of Tentacle Monster Roleplay  (Read 276 times)

Offline BarnaclegTopic starter

Looking for victims of Tentacle Monster Roleplay
« on: August 23, 2014, 01:39:19 PM »
Looking for someone to play the victim in a NC tentacle roleplay. 

The story would have a strong horror tone, as new monstrosities keep appearing, and her poor body is ravaged and transformed.

Elements that would be amazing are:

Rapid pregnancy
Birthing
Breast expansion
Lactation
Body inflation

While I like the character to be a woman at some point, other elements I enjoy are transformation and gender bender. A man turning into a woman, and then ravaged by tentacles would be a dream come true. As such, men and woman characters would both be interesting.

Settings:

Fantasy setting: perhaps featuring a powerful and proud warrior, who is completely overwhelmed by a tentacle beast

Sci-Fi: an unwilling person is abducted for an experiment. To see the effects of them being the victim of a tentacle monster assault.

Mystical: an angel, or being of light, is corrupted and assaulted by a tentacle demon, and turned into a sucubus

If interested, please PM me, and we can discuss further details. I am initially thinking this would be one-on-one, though based on the response, it could be done as a small group. For instance, if the fantasy setting is used, it could center around a band of heroes. We can play it by ear.

Thank you