You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 01:08:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Searching for a Story Intensive RP with Eventual Sexiness (F seeking M)  (Read 233 times)

Offline Euphoric FiascoTopic starter

Hiya, guys!

I'm looking for a long term partner to write stories that just happen to have intermittent adult scenes.  I have a few ideas entailing Morrowind slave fan fictions, x-men fan fictions, and general original stories in a multitude of settings ranging from fantastical Renaissance era settings, modern day, totalitarian future, and space travel sci-fi's. 

What I'm looking for:

-A partner willing to play multiple roles and encourage plot twists as much as I am.  This will involve a lot of minor roles to make the settings more realistic as well as multiple main characters if they desire.  I have no problem with and plan to play multiple roles, myself.

-A partner who likes to paint a picture with their words.  I post several (3 paragraphs - 10 paragraphs if it gets really good) paragraphs in each post and enjoy giving details about the environment, characteristics, and ambiances.

-Someone who understands writing in the third person, quotations, and general grammar.  everyone makes mistakes, but I do not accept asterisks for actions, incomplete sentences, or a blatant lack of concern for legible sentences. 

-Someone who can post once a week, minimum.  Life gets in the way and while I try to post regularly, I get caught up often, myself.  But if you lose interest, are getting writers' block, or something comes up, a little heads up does wonders. 

-A partner willing to get into wars, battles, desperate flights for our lives, encounter awesome creatures, treasures, and secrets of lore, and - at the end of a hard day's work - still have a sense of humor.

If you're interested in any of my ideas and would like to hear more - or even if you have some of your own and have just been waiting for a long term writer to go crazy with - just shoot me a message.  I'm pretty friendly.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:40:30 PM by Euphoric Fiasco »