You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:38:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mother and Daughter Victimized Together (M for Any)  (Read 215 times)

Offline CriminalMindsFanTopic starter

Mother and Daughter Victimized Together (M for Any)
« on: July 19, 2014, 05:16:35 PM »
Just checking on interest for a plot involving a criminal, stalker, boss or mom's new boyfriend victimizing the mother and daughter together with or without forced incest between mom and daughter.

I would play the man and am looking for someone to play the mom and the daughter. If you wish to include being lawyer in the bios of either the mom or daughter, you will get priority within this roleplay idea.

The man could also be man both women falsely accused of rape in past and after earning early release or escaping from prison has tracked them down with intention of seeking revenge for having been locked up for a crime he didn't commit. (The this time they don't have to lie about rape is something that is a huge craving as of late)

Offline PennySludt

• Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty ~ Declared an irresistible muse ~ Sister to the Eris ~ Snuggle Shark, watch out! ~ Random PMs ALWAYS welcome!
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • take me. use me. fill me. leave me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 18
Re: Mother and Daughter Victimized Together (M for Any)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 02:48:24 PM »
messaged you