You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:22:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ftb  (Read 177 times)

Offline FierceChaosTopic starter

Ftb
« on: July 16, 2014, 11:30:18 AM »
Anyone play FTB I hate joining a huge server I prefer a small close knit community I would rather have there own server and ther be like 30 or less people, I do not have a server I have used hamachi though could play like that if some people are interested, some time not now i would be interested in doing a lets play i have done one already its on YouTube. but I want to get to that point sometime right now just looking for some people to play ftb with probably the horizon pack but might play others.

Online Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Re: Ftb
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 11:47:54 AM »
Disclosing off-site information (server IPs, in-game names, etc) isn't permitted in the public areas. Elliquiy has a couple of minecraft servers, but those are for approved members only.