- Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
- Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
- When in anotherís lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
- If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
- Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
- Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
- Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
- Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
- Do not harm little children.
- Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
- When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
Congresswoman Blackwood was billed as a rising star in the Tea Party crowd. One of the most conservative politicians in congress - and definitely the most religiously conservative woman in congress - love her or hate her you know her name. As a result her home district in Missouri has a reputation of being one of the most religiously conservative districts in the US.
A reputation that may be deserved in some ways and not all of them positive. An NPR expose has revealed that her home district has one of the highest teen suicide rates in the USA as well for example, for their horrifying attitudes toward non-strictly heterosexuals.
The latest couple to move in on the outside seem like they'll fit right in. They look like conservative Christians on the surface but they actually hold a deep secret. Actually members of the Church of Satan, the Lovetts are actually Satanists that believe that the Prince of Darkness has sent them on a mission to disrupt and bring down the congresswoman.
But whose really the evil party here? Who would be corrupting who? And will the Lovetts take down Blackwood or will the darling of politics come out ahead of the game of schemes?