You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 12:12:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Big Girls Need Love Too  (Read 212 times)

Offline EstocTopic starter

Big Girls Need Love Too
« on: June 25, 2014, 04:25:53 PM »
So I have room for at least one more rp and I have a bit of a craving, although as it seems with me it's more of a kernel of an idea rather than a fully formed one.

Put simply, I'm really craving an rp with my partner playing a big girl. So often we like to indulge our idealized versions of our gender, and I'm guilty of it too- my characters are usually big, tall, muscular, and traditionally handsome, and I love rping with partners playing fit, trim, model-types.

But there's something super sexy about a big girl, isn't there? The sensuous softness; the bust and hips and backside; and everybody knows bigger girls fill out lingerie the best ;)

As far as plots, I again have only vague ideas- the desire to roleplay my characters against someone deliciously curvy jumped to the front of my mind, but I'm not completely without ideas. Something steampunk, Victorian, or Renaissance- perhaps fantasy. I love stories of slightly older men and slightly younger women, although a curvy mommy figure to an inexperienced young man is also appealing. I can make nearly anything work, and also nearly any kink.

So I really hope to hear from you! Feel free to message me and we can get planning!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 05:51:43 PM by Estoc »