You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:36:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pretty little woman (M to F transformation, seeking M or F Dom)  (Read 339 times)

Offline Cerulean DreamsTopic starter

Hi all,

A more general request thread. I'm really aching for a male-to-female transformation roleplay, in which my character is slowly turned from a more dominant man to a meek, subservient woman through a combination of dress-up, training and (possibly) a little bodily modification, if that suits your tastes. I would rather find a partner willing to play as a Dominant man (regardless of actual gender), but I'd be more than happy with a Dominant woman.

Rather than lay out too many specific details and limit your imagination I'll list some general themes I have in mind. Bear in mind that this list isn't exhaustive, it's just to give you an idea of what's floating about my head!:

• Chastity and teasing - Will likely play a very big part in the story. Not getting an orgasm for weeks at a time will make my character do anything to earn one.
  • Change of daily activities - My character will probably start off as a businessman or something similar. 'She'll' soon have to get used to working as a 'traditional' little housewife
  • Anal/oral - self explanatory! 'She'll' have to get used to both - 'her' husband has needs...
  • Bondage - Just because!
  • High heels and dress-up - Learning to walk in heels isn't easy, but 'she' can start up in low 1-inchers and slowly work her way up to towering 6-inch stilettos.
  • Hormonal treatment - Possibly to control libido, hair growth or more. I'm happy bending reality a little and having side-effect free treatments.

If you're interested or have any ideas you'd like to discuss please feel free to drop me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you  :-)

~Cerulean

Offline Cerulean DreamsTopic starter

Re: Pretty little woman (M to F transformation, seeking M or F Dom)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 09:38:40 AM »
Offering this post a bump back up after a good few months  :-)