You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:21:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Feeling a little otherwordly (F lf M)  (Read 233 times)

Offline wolventearsTopic starter

Feeling a little otherwordly (F lf M)
« on: June 24, 2014, 11:13:19 AM »
So, I've been stuck on Katy Perry's ET as of late and decided that I want a little alien loving. Couple things first.

-I want him to be humanoid. Different skin color then a human is fine, blue, green, whatever. I picture at least 6 foot.
     -No tentacles. I don't want to be RPing a hentai.
     -I'm thinking he'll have an imitator of sorts that can give him a human form, that his species created so they could come to earth to get whatever they needed when they needed it. Perhaps his species are creators and builders of sorts and Earth has some of the needed materials they use.
     -I'm going to steal this from my novel. His species is born with only half a soul. His heart is on the right side while his soul resides on the left. When they find a mate, their soul vibrates like a living thing in their chest wanting to get to it's other half.
     -A female of their species is the opposite, with their heart on the left and their soul on the right. So when mates find each other, when they are facing one another, their souls are right in front of each other.
     -I'm a sappy romantic, so let's say he comes to earth for one reason or another and stumbles upon my character who will be a human female, his destined mate. His soul will start to vibrate and he will of course know right away what is happening. Hers will as well, but it will scare the shit out of her.

Okay, so I am looking for a male to play the alien. We can discuss further how this will go and I can give you more details on the alien race and all that jazz. PM me if interested.