You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:41:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The many ideas of Nephos  (Read 2182 times)

Offline NephosTopic starter

The many ideas of Nephos
« on: June 22, 2014, 02:09:52 PM »
Biggest current craving

Harry Potter Fandom game.

Introduction

Hello my name is Nephos. This post is for my story ideas and plots. There will be two sections; one is plots which will have a specific but negotiable pairing. Second will be the idea section, some of them will have specific pairings but are still up for discussion in every way. That is something I want to stress that everything on the page plot or idea wise is completely negotiable. Also if you like the way I do things but not any idea or plot see my ons and offs to see if we have a common like we can work something up for. I also have no problem hearing any idea or plot you have just shoot me a PM.

Plots

This section is plots that I have thought up. Things can be changed in these, of course.

Father/Daughter
Daughter moves back in with father after her mother no longer wants to take care of her. The daughter having not seen the dad due to the mother keeping them apart is attracted to him and the parental love he shows something she has been lacking.

Bro/Sis

To save the family money the siblings move into an apartment near the college they both attend. The brother is a shy soul who has trouble talking to girls. Sister comes home from a date gone bad to find her brother's laptop open to Literotica's incest story forum. The user name sounds all too similar to a name she knows her brother uses for his RPG games. Looking into the story she finds siblings that are familiar. Is this feeling why all of her dates fail, because she wants her brother?

Furry maid human master OR Human maid furry master

A dominant and submissive story. Starts out innocent enough the fury a maid to a human man her family has always served his. She isn't in the submissive scene but since she was born into a family of maids so she is naturally a submissive. Always been in love with the man she serves she walks into a room that's off limits to her and finds it's a BDSM play room. He punishes her using the play room to do it and it starts from there.

Dad and twin daughters (both played by one girl)

Dad and daughter twin story. This one I see the girls being polar opposites of each other to even this one out. Girl must be willing to play both girl parts and maybe the part of a friend who is corrupting one of the girls. Maybe like one daughter is a really good girl that ends up subbing for her daddy willingly but the other daughter is a bad girl that needs to be broken first.

Incest pairing breeding story

Can be very short and simple or long and drawn out. The pairing is up for discussion but breeding the girl is the goal. I thought this could be a longer, the male breeding multiple lines. Like if its dad daughter then he breeds the daughter later that they both have.

MonsterxHuman

In this story a lady gets a home for far cheaper than she should. She can't fight the feeling that there is something wrong with the home but she has it looked over and inspected and nothing can be found wrong with it. She moves in and the first night a portal to another world opens up in her closet. A monster steps out of it and forces her to the bed and has his way with her. The monster used is up for discussion. I see this starting off as noncon but then eventually going consensual when she realizes she likes the nightly play time and can't even go on dates without thinking of the monster.

MonsterxMonstergirl

This one is a general plot line more than anything. The way it plays out is whatever monster girl you want to play crash lands on a planet full of monsters that I choose to play. She is captured and taken to the king as a slave. He finds her intersested and eventually beds and weds her. The drama for the story comes in when it turns out YC is pregnant something they did not think could happen.

Ideas

This section is just ideas. If you like one of the general ideas or if you have a revision to them that you think we can turn into a story then please PM me. Some of these will be pairing specific but, as always, negotiable.

Father/Daughter Vampire.

This would be a story of loss and love regained. Dad disappears one night while out in the local town drinking and his daughter is left without her father. A time skip happens, and the father comes back making his daughter a vampire. It could be they had more than familial feelings for each other. The vampire transformation and how much she loves being a vamp combined with the love she feels for her dad becomes lust for the vamp that turned her.  This could also be used with other creatures of the night if the partner would prefer.

Dominant/slave

This one is one that has been bumping around in my head for a while. In a world were girls can be given up at the age of 16 and sold as slaves. He would show up at a slave auction and buy her, but when she gets to his home she is treated way better than she ever has been, even as his slave. There would possibly be other slaves, up to the partner. This one is only for someone that really likes being controlled as I would control everything you do, wear, say, act.

Furry M Furry F/Furry F Furry F

All I have for this so far is the pairing. They could meet in a night club or at a coffee shop depending on preference. Could go several ways to a just sex story, to a love story, to a sex and action story. It could also be a mix of any of those. For the two F pairing I would play one female and would only take a second female as the other participant. I would prefer a both F pairing for this but will do either.

Fury M Fury F/Fury F Fury F, Plus incest

Pairing and partner preference the same as the one above. This time I want it to be incest. Most likely Father/Daughter but will do Older Brother/Younger Sister. Story start and plot to be discussed in PM or IM if that is your preference.

Settings and Randoms I will play

Star Wars
Harry Potter *craving*
Mortal Instruments
Marvel
DC
Anime in general can discuss which particular one
Tolkien
Any fantasy
Any scifi

Celeb

I will consider any and all games that use these females or the girl as a base for a character.

Olivia Munn
Emma Watson
Charlize Theron
Kate Beckinsale
Nina Dobrev
Kat Dennings
Jennifer Lawrence
Anna Kendrick
Olivia Wilde
Mila Kunis
Katy Perry
Kristen Bell
Blake Lively
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Many more if you have a celeb pairing feel free to pm and discuss

Outside of this list.

I will consider all games. If you have a idea that doesn't conflict with any of my strict offs I will consider it. Just drop me a PM

How I like to write

This will be short and to the point. In my sig is a link to my Ons and offs which you should be reading anyway before you PM. There you will find how I like to write and where I like to write.

The end
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 11:36:36 AM by Nephos »

Re: Nephos writing corner
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 05:25:59 PM »
Updated with fury plots and ideas.

Re: M seeking F for dom/sub, incest, or fury
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 11:18:22 PM »
Updated with new ideas and all are open for new games.

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 10:25:13 PM »
Bump. Back from a break.

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 03:00:50 AM »
Added new craving.

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 09:31:17 PM »
Updated biggest craving.

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 09:29:18 PM »
Updated with taken games and format changes

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 01:14:19 AM »
Bump for update.

Re: M seeking F for dom/sub, incest, or furry
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2015, 07:28:11 PM »
Bump for update to plots and cravings.

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 10:58:40 PM »
Monthly update.

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2015, 04:12:21 AM »
October update. Still looking for games.

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2015, 06:35:05 PM »
Updated some of the sections with new cravings and ideas.

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 06:09:36 PM »
Monthly bump.

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 12:13:08 PM »
Bump

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 11:01:51 AM »
Monthly bump