You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:52:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: WongBal's Fount of Fantasy (RP story idea thread)  (Read 754 times)

Online WongBalTopic starter

WongBal's Fount of Fantasy (RP story idea thread)
« on: June 02, 2014, 10:05:56 PM »
Hello, fair reader!

Check my Ons and Offs thread to get a general idea of what I like. Here are my story ideas. More will be added as they come to me. (I'm an aspiring novelist, so that happens fairly often.)

MAN OF THE HOUSE
Daniel Southgate, sole male heir to the obscenely wealthy Southgate family, is turning 19. His parents have gone to Germany for several days, and virtually all of the staff been given the week off. Before leaving, Mr. Southgate said Daniel will be “the man of the house” while they are gone. Daniel has always been the heavily favoured offspring, and up to now his biggest concern has been keeping everyone from finding out he’s still a virgin. He doesn’t suspect it, but his older sisters are fed up with him getting preferential treatment. They know he’s never been with a woman, and they’re going to change that. Daniel’s sisters are going to intimately make a man of him if he likes it or not.

UNTAMED (taken)
A man gets kidnapped from Earth to serve as male concubine to a headstrong alien princess (the aliens are basically human). Her father has heard of humans’ supposed fierceness and stubbornness and thinks this new consort will be able to “tame” his daughter. Problem is, the princess is very strong and has broken all of her previous “playmates”. He has his work cut out for him.

THERAPY
Note: although this idea is very much inspired by Harley Quinn and the Joker, it can easily not be a DCU role-play

He was once the greatest criminal mind of all time: a cackling, grinning menace who ruled the streets and inspired terror wherever he went. He had a special kind of insanity. It was infectious. The first psychiatrist who tried to treat him became his lover and his thrall, his partner in crime.

After a year in the asylum, he’s “cured.” The cocktail of drugs, shock treatments, and intensive CBT sessions have made him a practically catatonic shell of his former self, barely able to take care of his basic needs. His former lover breaks him out and finds herself acting as his caregiver and, for the first time in their relationship, in a position of power over him.

So naturally she decides to drive him mad again.

FOR THE EMPIRE (taken!)
Torsten was once the strong, respected chieftain of a “barbarian” tribe. Now he is a prisoner of war. Offered a choice between a lifetime’s slavery belowdecks in the Imperial battle fleet or performing a special service for the Emperor himself, he jumps at the latter. However, he may have leaped from the frying pan into the fire. The Emperor’s stubborn niece refuses to stay put or perform any of her courtly duties. So His Excellency has tasked Torsten with bending her into an obedient little noblewoman fit for a lifetime of aristocratic service and being married off to one of the Emperor’s political allies. The Emperor sequesters Torsten in one of his summer palaces and delivers the young woman, done up like a gift. Torsten has 15 days to break her spirit. If he doesn’t, he faces crucifixion. If he impregnates her, his fate will likely be worse.

COMEBACK
Note: This one doesn’t even necessarily need to be an adult role-play.

There was a hero, the greatest hero in the world: Justice. Super-strong, airborne, able to do so many things and loved by the populace. Until one day it all went sour. Several people died and the media pointed the finger of blame at him. Disgraced and overwhelmed by guilt, he vanished.

Years later, a female fan of his discovers him living near her home as a transient and decides to help him make a comeback—whether he wants it or not. Unfortunately, some of his powers have atrophied from disuse and he’s going to take a lot of convincing.

SPACE ODDITIES
A galaxy-travelling, amoral scientist has amassed a collection of rarities, sentient and otherwise. Two of his captive specimens, a man and a woman, escape together. One is an alien carrying a dangerous mutation, the other is an ordinary human being. This makes them oddities in a vast and uncaring cosmos. They form an unlikely bond as they try to return as many of the scientist’s stolen goods and beings as possible, and find their way home.

EXPERIMENTATION(taken—twice, somehow)
A meteorite crash-lands in North America. By the time a recovery team reaches it, it has cracked open like an egg. Whatever was inside it is long gone. Weeks later, the meteorite’s passenger surfaces after devouring several livestock and assuming human form. Military personnel capture the extraterrestrial invader without incident and ship it to a secure research facility in the Arctic. Several scientists, sworn to absolute secrecy, study the alien visitor, but without killing and dissecting it they can learn very little. Finally, a young exobiologist (#1 in her field) is brought in. She gets up-close and personal with the alien and makes the mistake of getting intimate with it. Its tentacles emerge. Now she has a problem: she wants more, and not just from the alien. She wants it from her coworkers, too. Contact with the alien becomes like a drug and its purpose becomes clear.

It’s here to breed.

CLIPPED WINGS
In the distant future, humanity has diverged into two distinct evolutionary branches: Homo posterum and Homo aerium. The former are pale, sterile creatures living in cramped metropolises under artificial sunlight. The latter are winged humanoids, living wild and free in the remaining pockets of nature. Colloquially these two tribes are known as the Builders and the Zephyrs.

War erupted between the two races. Builders have begun slaughtering Zephyrs by the thousands, and imprisoning the survivors for experimentation, interrogation and vivisection. The Builders possess an overwhelming technological advantage, able even to augment their own bodies’ strength and reflexes; the Zephyrs, on the other hand, have greater numbers and possess a connection to Earth's magnetic field, as well as telepathy.

Tyrus is a young Homo aerium specimen in solitary containment at one of the Builders’ première scientific facilities. As he slowly comes to terms with his captivity and hopes of escape seem to slip further over the horizon, his situation worsens when a female Builder takes a predatory interest in him.

OTHER
Various other fandom pairings I enjoy:
DCU/DCAU
Superman x Catwoman, Batman x Supergirl, OC x Harley Quinn, Green Arrow x Black Canary, Poison Ivy x Supergirl, Nightwing x Wonder Woman, Flash x Big Barda, Injustice!Superman x Injustice!Harley Quinn

Marvel (MCU-specific pairings in italics)
OC x She-Hulk, Wolverine x Rogue, Tony Stark x Sue Storm, Loki x Black Widow, Sif x Jane Foster

Crossover pairings
Johnny Storm x Supergirl, Superman x She-Hulk

Star Trek
Vulcan OC x Beverley Crusher, Wesley x Deanna Troi, Julian Bashir x Kira Nerys, OC x Tora Ziyal, Seven of Nine x Harry Kim, Seven of Nine x B’Elanna Torres, Jonathan Archer x T’Pol, Reboot!Spock x Reboot!Carol Marcus, Reboot!Khan x anyone
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:10:13 PM by WongBal »

Re: WongBal's Fount of Fantasy (Desires/Plot Thread)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 10:58:53 PM »
Updated with two new plots! Huzzah! :D

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 02:39:18 PM »
Bumped for a new plot! I'm back, everybody! Idea are posted in the order I'm craving them. Feel free to PM me with your own ideas.

Offline Loves

• Passion is a feeling of great intensity toward a particular person or activity. To love something or someone with a passion means you feel almost a burning drive to be involved. Loves; passionate by nature and by choice, driven to explore my imagination.
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 02:43:15 PM »
Hello Wongbal  :)

I am interested in starting up a one on one with you.  I really like the Catspaw game you described.  A cat burglar would be ideal for me to play. 

Loves

Re: WongBal's Fount of Fantasy (RP story idea thread)
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 12:20:00 AM »
Original post has been completely revamped, and a new story idea added!

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 03:49:03 AM »
Updated with a new plot I’m really excited about!

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 05:09:02 PM »
Just bumping because it’s been a while :-)

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 06:22:31 PM »
Tons of new stuff added! Check it out!