You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:12:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The cravings of an Angel (Males wanted)  (Read 241 times)

Offline AngelicFaithTopic starter

• The little adorable one with a dark side
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: In your heart, whispering softly to your soul, slowly becoming a part of you
  • I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The cravings of an Angel (Males wanted)
« on: June 02, 2014, 05:26:47 AM »
Hello you

welcome to my request thread! Glad to see you here, as it means you might be interested in roleplaying with me.
Feel free to check out my cravings, and contact me if you're interested in writing with me. Even if you're not immediately interested in one of my ideas posted here, but are interested in writing with me, please contact me. I won't bite... hard ;)

Please do NOT post in this thread, but send me a PM instead if you'd like to contact me. Thank you.

If you'd like to know more about my ons and offs, please click on the next link to go to my O/O page: My Ons and Offs

And now... on to my cravings!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 06:08:09 AM by AngelicFaith »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: In your heart, whispering softly to your soul, slowly becoming a part of you
  • View My Rolls
Re: The cravings of an Angel (Males wanted)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 06:02:00 AM »
The Princess and the Barbarian

This is a story that I have tried to write three times now, and each time it ended before it could be finished. It's a story that I would love to write for again.

The storyline:

Princess Elena is on her way back to the palace when they get ambushed by barbarians/ outlaws. There is a fight, which ends with the barbarians taking her with them to their camp.

At first, she is afraid, not knowing what to expect, unsure of her fate. She knows she is quite valuable. But what truly happens is something she could never expect.

Having been raised inside the palace walls, far away from the real world, she has no idea what the real world is like. But once with the barbarians, all of this changes. Zant, their leader, shows her the real world, and opens her eyes to the suffering of her people. And to the truth...

But Zant shows her more than just that. He shows her love, and passion.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 06:12:34 AM »
Vampire story

It has been a while since I've done a good vampire roleplay, and I would love to do one once more. At the moment I have no specific storyline in mind, but I'm more than willing to try to work something out with you!

So if you'd like to do a vampire roleplay, then please, contact me!

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 06:42:27 AM »
My demon

Just as with the vampire story, I have no specific storyline in mind, but I'd love to do a demon based roleplay.

Either I can be demon or part demon, or you. It doesn't matter much to me. Or perhaps we're both demons.
Enough possibilities to consider!