You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 12:54:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ..::Writers Wanted [F for M]::..  (Read 444 times)

Offline orangesphereTopic starter

..::Writers Wanted [F for M]::..
« on: May 26, 2014, 12:17:33 AM »

Absently brushing a strand of hair from her face, she frowns slightly, lips pursed, eyes focused on the screen in front of her,
silently willing a phrase or image to capture her attention and tempt her to enact the dark desires hidden guardedly in the depths of her mind.
Oh, it had been a long while since she was last able to immerse herself into the intricacies of a good story.
All too often she would find her once overwhelming passion dwindle to a mere trickle of its former grandeur, an occurrence that would leave her disheartened and grieving.
Ah...but what is this that flickers across her screen, appearing from some remote corner of the globe as if awakening her from the dull and spiritless moment that continues to linger, as if defying time itself.
Gathering her courage but refusing to allow her eager enthusiasm to evolve into something resembling hysteria,
she clicks on the link provided, teeth sinking gently into her lower lip as she counts down the seconds it takes for the page to load.

..:: Introduction ::..

Welcome, fellow writers and thank you for taking a moment to have a read of my recruitment thread.
I will aim to post updates whenever necessary so please consider all information here to be current.
Please have a quick glance at my On/Offs.
I only ever play female characters and prefer F/M parings, although I will consider F/F pairings depending on the story presented.
Plot focused stories with character development are what really gets me going - I'm not interested in purely sexual roleplays.
If you come across anything that takes your fancy or have an idea you think may tempt me, send me a message with relevant details.
DO NOT reply to this thread.

..:: Qualities sought in a partner ::..

Imagination, creativity and collaboration.
Competent grammar/spelling - I understand everyone makes mistakes but I will not endure text-talk or poorly worded sentences.
Ability to post multiple-paragraphs. Of course quality is more important, however a few sentences is not enough to portray what is taking place in detail.
Communication. If a story isn't going as you imagined, please get in touch instead of dropping off the face of the earth! We may be able to work something out.
Kindness and consideration.

..:: Genres & Settings ::..

Romance - nearly all stories I write have a heavily romantic theme.
Historical - all time periods considered.
Forbidden love.

I thoroughly enjoy writing stories that explore dichotomous concepts such as the intriguing dynamics between races and sexes.
Certain time periods hold different values and norms which I always find interesting to consider when writing in historical periods, even though my personal views will sometimes contrast those I write about.

..:: Current Cravings ::..

A Black & White Affair
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 09:53:05 PM by orangesphere »

Offline orangesphereTopic starter

Re: ..::Writers Wanted [F for M]::..
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 09:27:48 PM »