You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:18:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Eluiki Image issue?  (Read 171 times)

Offline Bloodied PorcelainTopic starter

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Eluiki Image issue?
« on: May 24, 2014, 02:28:20 AM »
Hey there. I've joined a group game recently and it was decided that we would make it an available option to people to have avatars created for their post headers for the game. I'm the one who has been making the avatars, and everything has been going swimmingly (I created a category for the game and have been uploading all the avatars and other pics for the game there) until now. All of a sudden, I can't upload any pictures at all to the wiki... I keep getting this error:

The file you uploaded seems to be empty. This might be due to a typo in the filename. Please check whether you really want to upload this file.

I know the file isn't empty... and I know the file name isn't wrong because it's doing it for every file I try. Any clues as to what could be causing this?

Offline Vekseid

Re: Eluiki Image issue?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 02:54:30 AM »
Yeah, working on some security stuff.

Uploading should be fine now, but it won't make thumbnails yet, working on that now.

Offline Vekseid

Re: Eluiki Image issue?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 03:00:58 AM »
All working now.