You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:27:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Twins (female) looking for a boyfriend (male)  (Read 319 times)

Offline KimbersqkTopic starter

• If you're ugly, I'm ugly too. In your eyes the sky's a different blue. If you could see yourself as others do...you'd wish you were as beautiful as you.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Reach for the stars.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Twins (female) looking for a boyfriend (male)
« on: May 12, 2014, 06:43:48 PM »
Hello.

I didn't quite know what to put as a 'subject.' I did a story a while ago, but my partner had to drop the story because of his studies at university. I was happy he told me that he had to focus on his studies and do well.

We had a story going to the effect of... There are twin females, in the story, and there was a guy. Typical love triangle with a twist. The guy loved the ONE sister, but then the other sister liked him a lot but didn't really try to show it because she respected her sister. Then again, she tries to pose as her sister to try to seduce him in some way shape or form. She really does love him.

Of course, i am very flexible so i will twist and tweek whatever is necessary or desired. Just a thought to throw out there... It can be a fun story to write. It was with him and I'm sure somebody else may like it too. Hopefully... You?

I encourage you to read my o/o. I know they are not quite updated but not a whole lot has changed. I still feel all new to this whole writing thing but I enjoy it. Look forward to hearing your ideas.

Kimber :)

Offline seekeroftruth22

Re: Twins (female) looking for a boyfriend (male)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 10:57:24 PM »
I would love to do a story like this with you!