You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:04:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My gritty craving for a Dothraki-esque RP (f for m)  (Read 240 times)

Offline EternalStarLightTopic starter

My gritty craving for a Dothraki-esque RP (f for m)
« on: April 22, 2014, 10:05:54 AM »
I've very recently gotten wrapped up in the Game of Thrones television show and I have a craving to write a story similar to that between Drogo and Daenerys.

What I'm looking for:

I am seeking a dominating and aggressive alpha male to play the lead male in this scenario. Those are my only requirements- I leave the rest to the imagination of my partner. I am looking for someone to commit to at least one thorough response a day; nothing tapers my enthusiasm than a response less than two paragraphs. I want my writing partner to be engaged in the story and to write with all the senses, especially during the sexual scenes.

For the interaction between our characters I want the female lead to be introduced through a violent or non-con way. Either through kidnapping or trade, she will be a younger (without being young enough to break the E age requirements), slender and lithe. Even though she comes to the Tribe against her will I would like the relationship to be tense and sexually charged from the very beginning. 

I have a very erotic scene in my head of the female lead tied down in a prone position, completely naked and at the mercy of the male lead where he can entice her response with exploring touches and damp lips. I want it to be more erotic than conventional non-con, I want the male lead to work out the resistence of the female lead before the actual act of engaging in penetration. Thie foreplay can go on for a few days and my female character will naturally want to explore the male characters body.

I have a few YES and NO's that I want to have in my RP and I'm open to many things! 

NO'S:

Incestual (absolutely not)

Toilet Play

Maiming the main characters

YES:

Oral (lots, and lots, and lots.... please)

Sensualality i.e. teasing, heavy making out, massage, oil

Being dominated

Foreplay

If my idea intrigues you please contact me. Check out my O's/O's and let me know if we can work something out.

Offline Joshultimatum

• Sexual roleplay is an art. Let's paint a painting, shall we?
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Just a guy looking for some fun and adventure!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: My gritty craving for a Dothraki-esque RP (f for m)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 10:42:02 AM »
Hello Miss Starlight!

It sounds like a very fun, sexy idea with lots of story potential! I should warn you I haven't watched Game of Thrones, but I do know the basic concept of what's going on in the story. The idea of seduction through domination is a great one, and I would be honored to give this a try with you if you like. I've done quite a few Dom rps, so I think I can assure you that I would know what I'm doing in that sense, and I can definitely handle more than two paragraphs.  :-) I hope to hear from you soon, and in the meantime have a great day!

Your servant,
Joshultimatum