You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:35:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Roleplay request-y feelers type thing! (F for M...or perhaps F)  (Read 316 times)

Offline CombiconTopic starter

Right, I'm not entirely sure if I'm back to roleplaying yet, but I just wanted to see if anyone would have been interested in an idea of two that I had:

The first would be a masseuse and a client roleplay.
I had considered it originally to be male masseuse and female client (with me happy to play the male masseuse if anyone wants to ), but I doubt it'd be too hard to convince me to do a female masseuse and female client. This isn't to say I wont do female masseuse and male client, I certainly will, I've just found it harder to think of a way that things could happen without my character appearing 110% sluttish. ;P
I do have a plot idea for this - about a newlywed bride whos husband isn't too effective in the sack (picture if you will a bucking donkey). While consumating their marraige on thier honeymoon, she gets hurt (perhaps starined muscle, perhaps pulled muscle, whatever). The next day, she decides to go to see a masseuse to see if he can help work out the kinks in her muscles, and would - of course - find his hands much more pleasuring than that of her husbands.
I've written it as male masseuse / female client for ease of reading.

The second idea would be that a wife would have been married (or been girlfriend to her boyfriend going steady for aaages), but their sex life is somewhat stale and not very enjoyable. On one of her girls night out, she gets a little tipsy and brings it up, and she gets suggested to go to a tantric sex class or something. She immediatly declines the idea, as she feels it'd be cheating on her S.O.
After their next rather stale sex session, she decides to go and at least talk to the teacher, where she finds out it's someone she knows. I expect that she would either go away another time and come back again later, but that she would find much enjoyment in the classes. It could be a female teacher and turn into fxmxf eventually, or could be a male teacher with her. Many ideas!

Also, I've kind of got an interest in playing a nurse with a male patient, but not sure why...

But yus, this was just putting out some feelers, seeing if there is any interest in these ideas or not before deciding if I should actually decide on trying to roleplay them. :P
If you are interested, feel free to let me know here, or just send me a PM or somethin'!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 08:21:48 PM by Combicon »