You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 04:09:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking some experienced writing partners  (Read 210 times)

Offline EferhildaTopic starter

Seeking some experienced writing partners
« on: April 19, 2014, 04:39:54 PM »
Hey all, long time no write here lol

After several personal experiences that caused some trauma and drama I have finally gotten back around to writing on this site. I can write either male or female, can be dom or sub, though my character do tend to be more of the dominant side. I also don't care about the gender of the person I am writing with, as long as they can give me the long and detailed posts, with character and development/story progression. I myself tend to write more than one paragraph, often more than two and would like a writing partner that can deliver to me the same. I can do any pairing, M/M, F/F, M/F. I am flexible and really just enjoy crafting a good story with my partner.

I have no preference of what genre that we play, though I do have a sci-fi idea that I would like to try once again and see where I can take it with another writer. I don't do cannon but prefer to make up my own character and ideas.

I can either rp on the board, via email or on my yahoo. Feel free to pm me or reply to this thread and we can discuss our future writing endeavors.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 04:41:37 PM by Eferhilda »