Okay, here is a game a I thought up. I wrote out my idea on notepad and I will post it here. I'm sure there are details to hammer out, but if anyone is interested in discussing this with me, then please PM me or post here.
The games takes place in ancient times when the Amazons were a force to be reckoned with in Greece. They attacked anyone who dared to tread on their sacred grounds.
In this game, the Amazons have pillage and burned down a village. There are only three survivors, 3 young girls, whom the Amazons make apart of their tribe. However, the girls’ social status is that of Dogs (anyone who is not of Amazonian blood). They are on the bottom rung of the social ladder of the tribe; meaning they are anyone’s plaything that wants them.
Fortunately, there is hope. They are trained in the fighting arts. Beginning with hand to hand and then eventually to a weapon of their choice. Also, they are tutor for intelligence and charm.
They can use their skills to rise in through the social ladder and possibly attain the title of Amazon Queen.
This is a system style game. With a roll of the dice the girl could fight off or out smart an attacker or be forced to that that person’s plaything for a period.
1. If they manage to outsmart or fight off their attacker, they get respect points. Respect points are used to rise in rank and to determine if they can fight off an attacker from higher rank. If they can collect enough points than they can challenge someone of upper rank and get double the points!
2. If they get attack and looses, then they are raped and/or subject to humiliation. Thus they LOOSE respect points! If they loose enough points, they can go down a rank.
The ranks are that follows from bottom to top.
1. Dogs: Dogs are the bottom rung of the social ladder. They are girls brought in from outside the Tribe and have no Amazonian blood. They have no privileges and they are anyone’s plaything that wants them. Their wellbeing and care are dependent on slaves and civilians, that is, if they decided to take the time to give them food and a place to sleep at night. They start out with 0 points and have 0 respect.
2. Slaves: Slaves are enemy soldiers of armies defeated by the Amazons. They used for breeding to keep the Amazonians supplied with baby girls. Some of the slaves are Amazonians who have disgraced themselves by being raped by enemy soldiers and refuse to commit suicide. They are given a small amount of care by civilians. The only person they can dominate are Dogs. Being attacked by these beaten men takes away respect points, but beating them grants a small amount of respect.
3. Civilians. Civilians are the men who run the village. They raise children, clean, and cook food for feasts. Civilians can care for themselves They rule over slaves and Dogs. Being attacked takes away moderate points, but beating them gives moderate respect.
4. Soldiers. These women are the ones that go into war. It is at this level that they are allowed to used weapons. They rule over civilians, slaves, and Dogs. Being attack takes away a lot of points, but beating one gives a lot of respect.
5. Commanders. They command the soldiers during wars and battles. They rule over Soldiers, Civilians, slaves, and Dogs. Being attack makes you loose more points than with soldiers. Defeating them grants you more respecting than beating soldiers.
6. Queen’s Guard. These women are favored by the Amazon Queen and are close to the queen. They are the nobles or aristocrats of the village. They rule over Soldiers, Civilians, Slaves, and Dogs. Being attacked takes away lots of points, but beating one gives a whole bunch of points.
7. Amazon Queen. The Queen rules over all. Everyone serves the queen, from the Dogs up. If the queens attacks, you loose HALF your points. If you win, you become the Queen and win the game!
Once players reach the level of Soldiers, they are allowed a weapon of their choice.