You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:37:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Historia's Ponygirl Ranch (ponygirl, transformation, freeform, Game Live.)  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Jarod1

Okay I can make that happen. I'll add a picture as well.

Offline Jarod1

I made the changes.  I actually decide to just redo the who character sheet.  The question I have now is should I wait for you to come an get my character or post an introduction?

Offline NicciKotorTopic starter

I made the changes.  I actually decide to just redo the who character sheet.  The question I have now is should I wait for you to come an get my character or post an introduction?

Post tour own introduction. Since historia is busy you will be taken care of by someone else or a side character that I will make.

Offline Yugishogun

• Giver of amazing items to all those in need
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Elliquiy Arms! Maku Spark!!!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
That is entirely optional as I know it isn't for everyone. I am not going to do anything that you will object to in the first place.

Thank you. I'll edit on a character bio in a bit.

Edit:

Name: Mariko Miyazaki
Role: New Pony Slave
Mariko was always a shut-in due to how her life had gone, rarely leaving her apartment and rarely making any connections. Sadly this made the meek girl a great target for kidnapping, as no one would probably notice her disappearance. It wasn't long before everything went black with a hit to her head.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:50:17 PM by Yugishogun »

Thank you. I'll edit on a character bio in a bit.

Edit:

Name: Mariko Miyazaki
Role: New Pony Slave
Mariko was always a shut-in due to how her life had gone, rarely leaving her apartment and rarely making any connections. Sadly this made the meek girl a great target for kidnapping, as no one would probably notice her disappearance. It wasn't long before everything went black with a hit to her head.

I am going to wait a while for your character and see if anyone else picks rancher and deals with you. After all I don't want to hog all of the fun.

Offline Yugishogun

• On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Ok.

Gonna wait on your character longer for anyone who wants to be a rancher. That or have Vostroya "take care" of you, since we have a glut of ponies for a change.

Offline Jarod1

That's fine. In the meantime I think she's going to make an escape attempt.  She will eventually be recaptured. But in the meantime it will give me something to do.

Offline AurelieCatena

What about Ophelie?

Offline Rune

I would love to be genetically changed into a ponygirl/breeding stock. Would that be possible or are we just allowing costume changes at this point?

What about Ophelie?

He quit so I will get to you in due time.

I would love to be genetically changed into a ponygirl/breeding stock. Would that be possible or are we just allowing costume changes at this point?

Read the thread.

Offline AurelieCatena

He quit so I will get to you in due time.

Oh! He quit without warning... not cool. Leaving Ophelie naked in the sun.

Oh! He quit without warning... not cool. Leaving Ophelie naked in the sun.

Yeah he warned me privately, which was weird.

Offline Jarod1

Sounds like we need additional ranchers.  I'm not really looking to do it long term, but I might be able to help until we get some new blood in for that.

If Yugishogun was a cool frood he could play a rancher and help you out. As it stands I got two ponies myself and I don't want to be selfish.

Offline Yugishogun

• On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I would, but I'm terrible at dominant characters.

Offline NosCorventius

Would be interested in playing the groups resident rancher/scientist a sadist who enjoys his work and is always pushing towards the breakthrough that will make true pony girls possible.

~Nos~

Would be interested in playing the groups resident rancher/scientist a sadist who enjoys his work and is always pushing towards the breakthrough that will make true pony girls possible.

~Nos~

Horray.

Offline Jarod1

Once I'm recaptured would love to work with the new rancher.  I expect she's going to be in a lot of trouble for what she has done.

Offline NosCorventius

I'd love to chase Alex through the grounds if you can be patient. I wont get to post till sometime after work tommorrow sadly.

~nos~

Offline CopperLily

Sounds like you guys are pretty full up on ponies, correct?

Sounds like you guys are pretty full up on ponies, correct?

I blame supply side economics.

Offline Jarod1

I'd love to chase Alex through the grounds if you can be patient. I wont get to post till sometime after work tommorrow sadly.

~nos~

Sounds like a good idea to me. I am planning to play Alexis as a survivalist. She will not be easy to catch. She will fight tooth and nail to escape.  She will eventually fail, but I don't want it to be too easy for you. I think it will be much more enjoyable and what happens there after much more satisfying.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 11:01:45 AM by Jarod1 »

Offline Jarod1

I am altering my most resent post, and change the weapons I took to a tranquilizer rifle and stun gun.