You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 10:45:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Scion, Werewolf, Dark Heresy, Pathfinder. F lf GM (NC or Extreme)  (Read 195 times)

Offline JadedTopic starter

I'd like a (relatively rules lite, though with the rules in place just for some randomness) solo or small group game using the Scion, Werewolf: the Apocalypse (20th), Pathfinder, or Dark Heresy system.

I'd to play a competent heroine, who is simply outmatched or otherwise unlucky on occasion.  My thought is that the odds are stacked against her, but the dice determine whether or not she manages to come out on top.  Even if she is defeated, I do want her to eventually overcome and escape, though a long smut scene is a plus. 

I don't have specific characters in mind, and am open to discussion on the exact plot, antagonists, and so on.

Non-consensual, multiple partners, bondage, slavery, and similar would be a plus.  As are an interesting plot, action scenes, and non-combat challenges.

Sorry if this is fairly light on the details, but please PM me if you are interested.