You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 02:13:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Penis shaped like a human looking to rp (M looking for M)  (Read 175 times)

Offline KamokuTopic starter

Penis shaped like a human looking to rp (M looking for M)
« on: March 22, 2014, 02:35:25 PM »
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in rping with me.  My character is a penis shaped like a human.  He's pretty smelly (he smells like penis, but not in a disgusting way).  He's also sticky and leaves behind penis on things he touches.

Warm days, the smell of feet, the smell of penis, and water will cause him to melt.  If he's poked with a pin he'll pop.  If you rub him a lot he'll get longer and stiffer and veiny and eventually pop if you rub him too much.  He's always erect (otherwise he'd be deflated); his smell keeps him erect.

He does have a "mini penis" (a normal penis), but it doesn't do anything and never gets erect.

He can shapeshift between being a human or a feral fox.  However, as a fox he has no fur (he's completely smooth, but still has all the fox colours and size and such).  As a human he has facial hair and hair on his head (no where else), but it's also sticky just like the rest of him.

Technically he can take on any form he wants but it'd require him to be melted down, put in a mould of the shape of what he wants to be, and then frozen.  He can still transform into a fox when like this, and from that form could transform back into a human.

I don't really have any ideas for a plot or anything (I've never been good at that stuff), but I would be willing to try something with a plot, as long as you're okay with me making mistakes (I've never rped with a plot, I tend to just play and do whatever).

Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll give you my Skype info.