You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:43:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mumble Channel  (Read 253 times)

Offline MizerTopic starter

Mumble Channel
« on: March 21, 2014, 03:31:31 AM »
I haven't been on Elliquiy's Mumble Channel in a while and I decided to jump on the other day to see what was going on.  I put in all the information that was required (I got a new computer so had to re-add the name and address for the channel.)  And in constantly gave me a message that said the Password or Certificate for the channel was incorrect.  Was the channel removed at some point or was the information changed?

Offline Vekseid

Re: Mumble Channel
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 03:56:49 AM »
I haven't been on Elliquiy's Mumble Channel in a while and I decided to jump on the other day to see what was going on.  I put in all the information that was required (I got a new computer so had to re-add the name and address for the channel.)  And in constantly gave me a message that said the Password or Certificate for the channel was incorrect.  Was the channel removed at some point or was the information changed?

Did you lose your old certificate?

Offline MizerTopic starter

Re: Mumble Channel
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 01:24:35 PM »
If I had to guess it's still on my old computer.  I totally forgot about having to make a Mumble certificate.