You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:08:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Look and Layout...  (Read 402 times)

Offline SakuTopic starter

Look and Layout...
« on: March 10, 2014, 12:41:46 AM »
Not sure if this has been addressed yet or not but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here!

I was wondering if anyone in charge might consider giving users the option to change the look and layout of the site to a darker color? Like change the background to a black color? I've seen on other sites that an option is given to users to change the background color of the site to various other options. Elliquiy seems to be one of the few sites that doesn't give that option, so I was wondering if you guys had any indication of doing the same?

I would really like to return here and the only thing stopping me is that my eyes freaked out and have been that way for awhile. It seems I can't stare at pages with a white background like this site, my vision goes blurry and I can't read anything. That's why I haven't been able to post here for a time. So if you do decide to give an option of changing the background to a darker color like black etc... please let me know!

Thanks!

Online Blythe

Re: Look and Layout...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 01:14:32 AM »
Hello, Saku! Suggestions for changes or improvements to the site might be better placed in the CMS Feature Request thread in the On-Topic board. Just post what you've posted here in that thread.  :-) I understand wanting to change things about the look and layout, by the way!  :-) )

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 01:21:47 AM »
Are you using Windows 7, by any chance?  This might be of use in a general sense.

http://www.ehow.com/info_12171298_programs-invert-screen-colors-windows.html

Offline SakuTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 06:19:16 PM »
Okay I'll post it in that section when I get a chance and no I'm not using Windows 7, I'm using Windows 8 or 10. If there is no 10 then it's 8 lol

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 08:16:58 PM »
You might check the accessibility control panel to see if it's available there as well.  It sounds like a Very Useful Thing, so there's a chance Microsoft might have kept it around.  (I was concerned that you might be using XP, but it turns out that they had it there as well - I just never thought to look.)

Offline RainyHigh

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 10:51:57 PM »
Holy crap this is amazing! Thank you!!! [I know I didn't ask for away, but was curious because of the same issue]. But now I can use this option EVERYWHERE!