You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:36:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fandom Based Roleplay Anyone? [m/m,m/f,f/f]  (Read 239 times)

Offline ReyneTopic starter

Fandom Based Roleplay Anyone? [m/m,m/f,f/f]
« on: March 04, 2014, 10:42:33 PM »
Hello everyone. I thought I would post a thread expressing my desire for a roleplay based in the world of glorious fandoms.

First of all, I thought I'd go ahead and give you all a good idea of what I am looking for.

I am comfortable with playing male and female characters. I prefer the idea of male/male, but I am willing to go the other route with the right idea and plot. I am a writer who enjoys detail, multiple paragraphs, dialogue, and the usage of violence, smut, and language where it is applicable.

I want to have a roleplay that has some thought and planning to it, so if you do not find anything I have to offer as appealing I am open to your ideas as well!

Another point I'd like to make before listing plots and what not is this.

I am willing to roleplay through threads, messages, email, messenger, and even on tumblr where I frequently roleplay. A thread here is most appreciated though, so!

I love to discuss plots. When it comes to fandom roleplays I tend to plan with my partner rather than just post up a plot by default. But I do have a lot of ideas saved up over the years so I'd be happy to throw some at you based in the show, game, or movie we choose.

I also really love Alternate Universes and would love it if you did too.

Now, onto my list of fandoms that I wish to roleplay and the pairings I enjoy!

TV Shows

Teen Wolf [Derek/Stiles, Erica/Boyd,Lydia/Allison,Danny/Scott,Scott/Isaac,Scott/Derek]
Criminal Minds [Reid/Morgan,Morgan/Garcia]
Game of Thrones [Robb/Theon, Arya/Gendry, Jon/Jaime,Cersei/Jaime,Daenerys/Jorah]
Suits [Mike/Harvey]
Orphan Black [Felix/OC,Delphine/Cosima]
Once Upon a Time [Belle/Rumplestiltskin,Belle/Ruby,Emma/Regina,Emma/Graham,Charming/Hook]
Welcome to Nightvale [Cecil/Carlos]

Movies/Books/Comics

The Hunger Games [Peeta/Gale,Cinna/Katniss]
Lord of the Rings [Aragorn/Legolas]
The Hobbit [Bilbo/Thorin, Kili/Tauriel]
Star Trek [Jim/Spock]
Marvel [Thor/Loki, Tony/Steve, Spiderman/Thor, Spiderman/Deadpool,Deadpool/Thor]

Video Games

Mass Effect [Fem!Shep/Garrus, Fem!Shep/James, Liara/Javik, Cortez/James, M!Shep/Cortez, M!Shep/James]
Dragon Age [Probably more into the idea for OCs in this world, but I do love me some qunari, soooo...]
The Last of Us
Saints Row
The Wolf Among Us

So yes, these are some of the fandoms I love and enjoy dearly. So please drop me a message and we can discuss a possible story between you and I! Thanks.