I have a few ideas for a group roleplay, (probably about five people, I'd like it to be a smaller group but more than two people) so if you're interested let me know!
Ideas (none of these are terribly original, but alas):
1. A bar, with five regular staff members and rotating clients. The forum would be open for any member to play as a client, but there'd be an application process for workers and regulars.
2. A study group (like Community) within a college.
3. Pirate crew and mermaids.
4. Space-adventures (with the vibe being more Firefly than Star Trek) with a regular crew, and a couple people joining as passengers.
5. Tattoo parlor, where the artists are undisputedly the best in the industry because they're immortal (for vampire or other supernatural reasons). Like the bar, clients would be short-term and possibly recurring and the workers (either the supernatural artists or the human shop assistants/apprentices) would require an application.
6. A haunted mansion with a new family moving in. You could either play one of the family members or a ghost, though most ghosts would be NPCs.
If anyone's interested in one of these, please don't hesitate to contact me.