You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 07:59:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Skyrim Slave Rp idea  (Read 339 times)

Offline SarahvTopic starter

Skyrim Slave Rp idea
« on: February 20, 2014, 07:35:39 PM »
First of all, hello everyone.

I joined a couple of months ago but due to college and a bunch of other stuff I have not really been on much since joining. This will be my first rp request on here I'm hoping not to make to many mistakes, lol.

I am a big fan of the game Skyrim and I love looking at some of the mods they have for the PC version of the game (unfortunately I only have it on xbox for the moment so all I can do is look). Recently I came across a mod that allowed the player to be made into a slave in the game and it looked really cool. This has since inspired me with ideas for one or more rps with me as a slave in skyrim.

My average text length in a rp tends to be on the short side, usually 2 to 4 lines of text with an occasional one liner, I typically rp in third person past tense. I try to accommodate partners as much as possible. If you can handle that about me and know enough about Skyrim that I can explain my ideas and we can talk about them please contact me.