You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 11:06:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Return of the once and future king (Arthuriana)  (Read 251 times)

Offline BoatmanTopic starter

• Boatman
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At the point where the tides meet (ok.. .The Solent, UK)
  • Play with imagination and passion.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Return of the once and future king (Arthuriana)
« on: February 16, 2014, 03:00:06 PM »
Hello, Iím interested in Arthurian tales, know the academic background (such as it is) and would love to jointly write a piece about Arthur and Guinevere's return in the modern day. 

I can envisage the once and future king having to recover his queen from Modred (or Mordred) who has access to dark powers and presumably is at this very moment plotting unspeakable horrors for the world (perhaps presaged by climate change).

Anyway, I am imaginative; donít take myself too seriously, love weaving humour into tall yet engagingly plausible tales and am a seeker of the power of heart stopping sensuality.

The Arthur legend is one of regeneration.
If you are a creative lady who would like to reinvent Arthurian enchantment for our times, then please contact me and letís come up with some stimulating magical scheme to overthrow the rather boring present and any baddies that get in our way.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 05:33:01 AM by Boatman »