You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:05:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: At his beck and Call (F for M)  (Read 197 times)

Offline MusicIsLifeTopic starter

• "And Iíll take off my halo, if you take off your wings You donít have to be invincible cause I sure ainít no saint Youíll always be my angel no matter what you do Cause you take me to heaven just by being you."
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Tacos...Tacos are the question and the answer.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
At his beck and Call (F for M)
« on: January 29, 2014, 07:16:08 PM »
I've been really craving a mistress topic.
A wealthy business man has no time for a real relationship nor dose he want the drama and everything that goes with it. So instead of dating someone he hired a young lady to be at his beck and call. She often visits him at his office to help relieve stress, goes on business trips with him and might even live at his house. She gets all the sex she can handle plus nice things and a roof over her head. He gets sex any time he wants and almost anything else from her, plus a woman on his arm during parties and social events. He gets to try more kinky things with her and maybe even shares her with his close friends.     

The possibilitys are endless with this one.

Also I've been craving something along the lines of a anthro male master and a female human slave. Again possibilitys on this one are endless.

Pm me if your interested!  Thanks!