You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 06:32:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Return <3 (F seeking M/F)  (Read 258 times)

Offline LittleMissSunshine88Topic starter

My Return <3 (F seeking M/F)
« on: January 27, 2014, 09:00:21 AM »
Hi everybody! I'm so sorry I've been gone for some time, my grades in college were dropping mad I really had to buckle down to get through it. I finally finished my degree and now have more time to give to roleplaying! Yay!! I'll give a brief intro for myself to anyone who doesn't know me :)

Im Alexandra, nice to meet you, I'm currently working on my profile so have some patience please. I've been roleplaying for quite some time and absolutely love it <3 I'll list below a few broad roles I have in mind as well as my offs. If you have an idea that isn't listed below feel free to message me about it, I love to try out different roles :)

Offs:  Gore, scat, golden showers and extreme bdsm.

Fantasy Anything involving elves, orcs, humans, fairies, get the idea.  It can go whenever within this realm and I would be happy.

Superhero/heroine I just love superheros and/or having super powers.  X-men, DC, or anything in that sort is

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth.

Real life Well I dont think I need to explain much with this, it can go however, I like old/young or same age, it is all a great idea to me.

Incest - Doesn't really need an explanation...

Harry Potter It can be done with real characters or made up ones ☺

Beastiality The idea of this entices me so much, I dont know why maybe because its so bad but I like it. 

Furry - Haven't really ever done a furry roleplay before so I don't have a story to go along with it, but I'd love to try it.

Futa - Females only, I've seen pictures and read stories of Futas and it's such a turn on, love this and can be included in different roles! :)

Thank you for reading through all these, hope to hear from you soon ☺  Feel free to message me on yahoo.

Edit: Added Futa!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 09:53:57 AM by LittleMissSunshine88 »